Alan Hutton is moving to............

RFC55

CELTIC :craphead:

13 Jan 2010 12:48:43

I am a nurse working at a private Hospital in Glasgow and can confirm that I was involved in a medical for Alan Hutton. He has told me that he is going on loan to Celtic in a bid to recapture his form to enable regular first team football at Spurs.

hahahahahahah this football rumours what a fucking site that is

I spoke with Hutton snr this morning...

Asked what was happening.

He is wanting away from Spurs, loan or otherwise, he just wants and needs to play football.

I asked if there was no chance of him coming back up the road on loan - he didn't say yeah or nay, just shrugged his shoulders.

I thought they fell out?

he only started playing wew in the last season 4 uz and his mad runs up the wing nearly cost uz in a few occations!! if hes going 2 the piggary he will b hated by rangers fans and still hated by sepic fans so defoo wldnt b a good move for him!

I spoke with Hutton snr this morning...

Asked what was happening.

He is wanting away from Spurs, loan or otherwise, he just wants and needs to play football.

I asked if there was no chance of him coming back up the road on loan - he didn't say yeah or nay, just shrugged his shoulders.

I thought they fell out?

I take it your referring to the newspaper story and old Al's black eyes.

There is no rift mate,

Why does everyone think he's a good player?

He's a defender that can't defend ;)

Plenty of them making agood living ..see ashley Cole, Danny Alvez, Gael Clichy, Glen Johnson, Glen loovens etc.