Golf

kplfishtank

was par through 6 on the Sunday mendle, and from nowhere started hooking my drive off the tee. Couldn't fucking believe it as I never hook. Round fell apart as it was all I could think about and I have a tie on Wednesday and another tie on Sunday.

done some checking on the net on things to look for and went up today for 9 to implement and then drove like a dream. It really is a game that plays with your mind like no other.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

was par through 6 on the Sunday mendle, and from nowhere started hooking my drive off the tee. Couldn't fucking believe it as I never hook. Round fell apart as it was all I could think about and I have a tie on Wednesday and another tie on Sunday.

done some checking on the net on things to look for and went up today for 9 to implement and then drove like a dream. It really is a game that plays with your mind like no other.

Does your tits in cushy but it’s fucking brilliant!! 

Like woman, annoying as fuck at times but you keep going back.

9 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Does your tits in cushy but it’s fucking brilliant!! 

Like woman, annoying as fuck at times but you keep going back.

Im not sure i actually enjoy it. I enjoy the competition - particularly matchplay - and I enjoy winning. But the process itself...I struggle sometimes to go out and have a round and a laugh as I just don't view it like that and if I'm in a 4 ball and my partners acting the cunt and we are getting beat, I just end up really angry. 

on the outside Im all affable, but inside im fucking seething ? 

madness

37 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im not sure i actually enjoy it. I enjoy the competition - particularly matchplay - and I enjoy winning. But the process itself...I struggle sometimes to go out and have a round and a laugh as I just don't view it like that and if I'm in a 4 ball and my partners acting the cunt and we are getting beat, I just end up really angry. 

madness

Ha I feel your pain mate 

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

madness

I do the visible angry bit, must be a pain in the arse to play with

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

madness

You need to just play with yourself. 

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

young lad of 14 dying in the glenburn reservoir - just off the 16th fairway of my course. tragic

Heard about a young lad in trouble did not realise he died. Absolutely tragic 

10 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

+1 through 8 today then played the remaining 10 holes in +8 like a total retard. 

Driving the ball spectacularly, the rest was just dog shit!! 

School report: Bigass is an able pupil who fails to concentrate 

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

School report: Bigass is an able pupil who fails to concentrate 

4 3 putts on the card was the big fault today. 

Added to 3 missed birdie putts inside 10 ft and could have been a great round.

Scramble tomorrow so looking forward to that.

Started quadruple bogey, double today. Played safe off the first tee and knocked it oob. Second hole was gonna brain the game ahead who just fucking talked the whole way through a shot I was hitting. Cunts. Might get the buffer because of the quad being reduced. 

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Won the scramble today at lanark. Handicap of 2.5 and we knocked in 15 birdies and 3 pars for a net 52.5.

My mate was simply sensational, it was a pleasure to watch some of his shots.

Well done mate, couldn't have been easy.

Fantastic Open too and one of the best I've seen.