***The Official Rangers v Falkirk Thread***

Muff

Again, what are you saying? Do you have anyone else with you to proof read your posts before you hit "Add Reply"?
Don't talk about " proofs"kev,we all know what persuade your from yes!oh yes!.don't make me have to look,that would look silly on you,but hey try it/me?

it hurts my brain just reading what you type :( space bar mate, FUCKING SPACE BAR !!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't talk about " proofs"kev,we all know what persuade your from yes!oh yes!.don't make me have to look,that would look silly on you,but hey try it/me?

I don't understand. Please please please read through what you say before posting so that we can all understand it (tu)

:lol:(tu)

I don't understand. Please please please read through what you say before posting so that we can all understand it (tu)

:lol:(tu)

i laugh so much when he post's, he makes my day !! :D:craphead:

:mcgregor:

:broadfoot: :weir: :wilson: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :mcculloch: :novo:

:miller: :fleck:

Is that you starting again? <cr> muff?as always,you do know what football is all about?yes, is that kooshti?ok who do you know thats on this forum?

I honestly wish you would stop replying to my posts, because your replies are fcuking horrific, and I don't think even you know what you are typing <cr>

Anyway, away from yet more nonsense from Daddy Bear...

I'd take Kenny Miller out the side, no point in even risking him.

Guest SandyWaTp

:miller: :fleck:

Is that you starting again? <cr> muff?as always,you do know what football is all about?yes, is that kooshti?ok who do you know thats on this forum?

WTF :lol:

:beasley: :davis: :mendes: :novo:

:fleck: :Naismith:

Give McCulloch a break before the semi-final and the perfect chance to give Mendes some game time.

McCulloch doesn't need a break. He is a human machine.

Either way the team selection will be interesting this weekend. We shouldn't risk Miller if he's not right. So Lafferty will probably play again alongside one of either Novo, Naismith or Fleck up front. I think Walter will stick to the midfield pairing of Davis and McCulloch although I'd think about resting Lee on saturday and putting in Thomson. If Beasley's fit, play him. If not, Whittaker will probably play wide. Would like to see Wylde introdued again. Mendes to get some game time.

Based on the assumption that Miller does have a hamstring tweak I wouldn't start him in this game, would have him as a sub though just in case, I would also keep Mendes on the bench and depending on the score line in the second half of the game give him a good 30 minute run out in the second half.

Starting line up, if Beasley is fit enough to play I would choose the following, if not replace Beasley with either Whittaker or Wylde.

:Little: :fleck: