There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David Tanners just said again that there's no move for Rangers yet but don't rule anything out.

Was it just me or was there wee knowing smile when he said "don't rule anything out"

His job is to spill as soon as he knows even the slightest hint of a rumour

Hes just trying to make it look like hes not wasting his time up here tonight

SSN David Tanner "The news from Ibrox is that there is no news........dont rule out another signing at Rangers"

Mixed messages there, looks doubtful unless theres a late surprise.

i hate this messing with your mind pish sitting here all day waiting for news annoys the shit out of me

SSN David Tanner "The news from Ibrox is that there is no news........dont rule out another signing at Rangers"

Mixed messages there, looks doubtful unless theres a late surprise.

I think Tanner's lost his marbles.

From BBC Website: 1538: Our radio colleagues in Belfast reckon Northern Ireland's record-breaking striker David Healy is about to move on loan from Sunderland to Ipswich. Keep you posted on that one.

That rules that ones out (can't recall if it was mentioned in this thread, or another...)

I just got back from Melbourne after watching Murray (I live in Sydney), I need a signing to cheer me up as well! Well actually, I'll be happy if we just keep everybody. Hope it goes well HashPizza.

An indiction of how the economy is?:

BBC Sport's Simon Austin: "I've just been to interview a sports consultant at Deloitte. They estimate only £21m has been spent in the January transfer window so far, compared to £170m last year and £150m in January 2008. There haven't been any £10m signings this year and only one for £5m, which Spurs paid Portsmouth for Younes Kaboul. There were seven £10m signings last January - three were made by Manchester City (Nigel de Jong, Craig Bellamy and Wayne Bridge), three by Spurs (Wilson Palacios, Jermain Defoe and Robbie Keane) and one by Arsenal (Andrey Arshavin).

fuck this ave been watchin ssn and been on here all day think ill go down pub

If other reports are correct, Smith has said there will be no movement, in or out, before midnight.

If so this makes this whole thread redundant an CB's origional post a load of Pish

We'll see if he has anything further to say after 5pm on his information

fuck this ave been watchin ssn and been on here all day think ill go down pub

If other reports are correct, Smith has said there will be no movement, in or out, before midnight.

If so this makes this whole thread redundant an CB's origional post a load of Pish

We'll see if he has anything further to say after 5pm on his information

how is it alot of pish he never said anyone would sign did he <cr>

There's fuck all point in posting info you hear on RM these days. You tell people what you know and you get called a liar.

Aye, but you have to bear in mind that only morons would read the OP then call CB a liar ;)

Who cares what they think.

There's fuck all point in posting info you hear on RM these days. You tell people what you know and you get called a liar.

tbf he never gave ALL the info he had ( i personally understand why) so its only natural that people are suspicous of the info (tu)

Does no one have faith no ? everybody just accept what it says on teletext and in papers aye ? fs CB's gave you something to lead on if he hadnt we would all be glued to SSN And hoping that we were doing stuff.