• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U are one if the worst offenders mr c

:lol::lol: And you bite hahah

He certainly does! :D:sherlock:

I bit once. From then on anything u said I've just took it that it's utter shite and gave it no credibility. Just pure attention seeking. Grow up

Oh away and dry your eyes-I post plenty of serious posts in here, if you choose to only see my wind-up posts thats up to you. Stop being such a mope and if my posts annoy you that much there is an ignore function you can use.

I'm hearing from a reasonably reliable source that we're after three (3) individuals before this drafty January transfer window closes.

So it has jumped from one player, to three players in the space of two days :lol:

Who knows - no deals are done yet - it's all in the melting pot.

One present Rangers player is trying to convince one of the three to come here.

So I'm told. :D

The CB plays in the top flight in England and is not of this land (GB). ;)

I was going to guess Johnny Evans obviously that cant be right now.

We wouldn't have a hope for him haha anyway

:lol: :lol: And you bite hahah

I bit once. From then on anything u said I've just took it that it's utter shite and gave it no credibility. Just pure attention seeking. Grow up

Oh away and dry your eyes-I post plenty of serious posts in here, if you choose to only see my wind-up posts thats up to you. Stop being such a mope and if my posts annoy you that much there is an ignore function you can use.

really?

How Bout all the posts about "the Sunday papers will be an interesting read this wkend" re takeover bids etc. u can't post shit like that, makin out ur in the know then not expect ppl 2 hav a dig a u.

Technically if you are Northern Irish, then you are not from Great Britain.

Correct to an extent, Northern Ireland is "British" but only as an identity, its kinda like "we're scottish but british too".

They have a more complexed issue though due to the ROI :)

:lol::lol: And you bite hahah

:lol::lol::lol:

Rule out Shittu, it's not him. ;)

Thank god.

Skysports.com understands Rangers are hoping to sign Bolton defender Danny Shittu.

Shittu has been linked with a number of clubs during this month's transfer window with the big defender well down the pecking order at the Reebok Stadium.

Turkish side Trabzonspor are thought to be trying to lure Shittu away from England, while some German clubs are also monitoring the Nigerian's situation.

Rangers could now make a late bid to land the former Watford stopper as Walter Smith looks to bolster his squad before the transfer window slams shut on Monday.

I have been told it's just not true.

He won't be a Rangers player.

Source?

From someone who knows. Take it or leave it mate, but you can bump this come Monday 5pm and see if it was true or not. ;)

and i can guarantee that wayne rooney isnt coming to rangers, someone who knows told me, can this be bumped at 5pm monday as well

not ripping you mate, but 99% or even 100% of the threads will probably be a lot of rumour garbage by 5pm monday night

tell your source so we can actually talk about it (tu)

Of course there are going to be digs and I can live with them. Yeah I post some pish but my normal posts far outweigh them, shame you choose not to notice them. As I say theres an ignore function perhaps you should use it.

Fair point mc. My main issue that I'm tryin to get across is how do expect ppl to believe u if ur well known for ur fairytale lies. U must admit ive got a point

Of course there are going to be digs and I can live with them. Yeah I post some pish but my normal posts far outweigh them, shame you choose not to notice them. As I say theres an ignore function perhaps you should use it.

Fair point mc. My main issue that I'm tryin to get across is how do expect ppl to believe u if ur well known for ur fairytale lies. U must admit ive got a point

The boy that cries wolf haha

I suspect most people know when I'm being serious and when I am joking mate. Yes you have a point to an extent but as I say when I am joking its pretty obvious.

I suspect most people know when I'm being serious and when I am joking mate. Yes you have a point to an extent but as I say when I am joking its pretty obvious.

ok, we'll agree to agree to an extent then mate

ok, we'll agree to agree to an extent then mate

sounds good to me (tu)

Mister C, you surely can understand why think of the boy that cried wolf when you post but you're right to bring up a defend of your posts the fishes are in the minority, not totally unlike when folk say I only post news or complain about asda and the like - both are the minority of what I post. Easy to make up stereotypes though.

Mister C, you can understand why think of the boy that cried wolf when you post but you're right to bring up a defend of your posts the fishes are in the minority, not totally unlike when folk say I only post news or complain about asda and the like - both are the minority of what I post.

Hmm well thats debatable. Cheers for the backing though Boab, fishing is just an occasional pastime, however i will revoke my licence for the moment and keep my fishing for other sections of this site.

Mister C, you can understand why think of the boy that cried wolf when you post but you're right to bring up a defend of your posts the fishes are in the minority, not totally unlike when folk say I only post news or complain about asda and the like - both are the minority of what I post.

Hmm well thats debatable. Cheers for the backing though Boab, fishing is just an occasional pastime, however i will revoke my licence for the moment and keep my fishing for other sections of this site.

Not sure if you were disagreeing or agreeing with me there but sure thing.

I'm hearing from a reasonably reliable source that we're after three (3) individuals before this drafty January transfer window closes.

One of the names given to me was a centre half of some repute.

He's plying his trade in England at the moment.

His present manager is a very close friend of Walter.

This could, if it goes ahead, be a very interesting 24-hours or so. :craphead:

so when are u going 2 give out these 3 names must be some point tonight because by tomorrow morning if anything is happening we will find out off the radio then every1 will no and their would be no point in telling us old news i think u should tell us now

so when are u going 2 give out these 3 names must be some point tonight because by tomorrow morning if anything is happening we will find out off the radio then every1 will no and their would be no point in telling us old news i think u should tell us now

Did you take a breath writing that?

Did you take a breath writing that?

he he he

thought trueblue would be in the know, obviously not. on another note trueblue is there any truth moyes is bringing arteta and cahill with him?

moyes, cahill, arteta? Expand plz RFC

Didn't you hear the news?