There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im starting to feel sorry for BUFF noo guys ,bit of a bad day when you treat one of our own like that ,i mean hes gonna be scarred now ,never will he look KEV in the eye again,and he will never trust any cunt ever again on here ..think it was a bit below the belt tbh....

FUNNY AS FUCK THOUGH

MARKY

MOYES is a bluenose mate...

serious or fishing gaz?

if true im quite surprised, never had him as one of us but still dont think he'd come due to my previously given reasons.

Totally serious mate ,even on talksport Alan Brazil who has a tendency to greet guests with a certain celtic saying .well he wasnt quick enough for MOYES

"FOLLOW FOLLOW" He said before Brazil could even greet him ,quality ...then after the interview Brazil goes on about how much a BEAR Moyes is ..

and its been mentioned on here before bout his family in orange order and stuff mate

MARKY

serious or fishing gaz?

if true im quite surprised, never had him as one of us but still dont think he'd come due to my previously given reasons.

Totally serious mate ,even on talksport Alan Brazil who has a tendency to greet guests with a certain celtic saying .well he wasnt quick enough for MOYES

"FOLLOW FOLLOW" He said before Brazil could even greet him ,quality ...then after the interview Brazil goes on about how much a BEAR Moyes is ..

and its been mentioned on here before bout his family in orange order and stuff mate

D'Artagnan once said he went to Rangers games with him.

A simple PM has become possibly my proudest moment on RM.

You are the man, Kev.

Why would he ask you though?

I'm usually right when it comes to players coming and going.

This is true, crafty Kev.

A simple PM has become possibly my proudest moment on RM.

You are the man, Kev.

Why would he ask you though?

Because Kev is someone who is usually spot on about players leaving and coming in.

:pierre:

Edit: oh fuck off. :pipe:

MARKY

serious or fishing gaz?

fair doos, everyday's a skool day, cheers gaz (tu)

One member on FF is saying that he got the names Edin Rubeskvi, Leo Veloso and Gary Teale from here and thats who would be joining.

:lol:

What is the guy's name over there?

sirdavieofweir

:lol:

I couldn't be happier right now. Buff PMs me asking who we are signing and I make up a name, give him a Brazilian left back and a Gary fucking Teale and he goes and posts it on FF. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

that's class :lol: