celtic sign Kamara and Slane

Amac9

Skysports.com understands Celtic are lining up a loan swoop for Fulham forward Diomansy Kamara before the transfer window closes.

Kamara has found himself well down the pecking order at Fulham and he is keen on a move away in search of regular first-team football.

Celtic boss Tony Mowbray is ready to offer Kamara a switch to Parkhead as he looks to continue his reshaping of the current Bhoys squad.

Mowbray is a big admirer of Kamara having worked with him during his time in charge of West Brom and he is hoping to tie up a loan deal before the transfer window slams shut on Monday.

A number of Premier League clubs were thought to be keen on signing Kamara, but it appears Celtic have won the race to land the Senegal international on loan until the end of the season.

Kamara could be a replacement for Scott McDonald with the Australian international being linked with moves to both West Ham and Middlesbrough.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11781_5900527,00.html

Not a bad player but has suffered a few serious injuries over the past 18 months.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am worried about the players Celtic are signing tbh, i think Kamara will be amazing in the SPL. Hope our 7 point lead is too much for them but i am scared they will seriously pick up form now.

9.52 Celtic have completed the signing of Diomansy Kamara from Fulham on loan for the rest of the season with a view to a permanent deal. The Bhoys have also signed Paul Slane on a four-year contract from Motherwell.

11 old firm debuts come febuary, hope the ibrox atmosphere is toxic and puts the shitters right up his new team of shitebags, further 3 points ahead and its game over despite his new *and i use the term loosely* "wonderteam" :pierre:

I Think this may work to our advantage, they are buying players from all sorts of different leagues, i cant see them playing well together straight away.

They are joining a struggling side who are fighting for second place. The supporters are getting very restless and are going to be putting massive pressure on these new guys to come in and start producing the goods straight away. Not a situation i would want to be in as a new player.

Advantage Rangers.

In terms of the forwards they are signing I wouldn't be too concerned, not because they aren't good players but because they are no better than what they currently have.

It does seem however that they have strengthened their defence if they sign the guy from Mallorca and Braffheid. They both along with the new Dutch guy have good pedigree and should definitely be an improvement on the last bunch of duds.

The thing is however we already know we can beat everybody else in the league with the team we currently have and as long as we match their results we will stay out in front.

just about to say that myself.......he has signed almost a whole new team! I cant remember a manager signing so many new players in the January window for a long, long time. This half of the season will be very interesting.

Did Hearts not sign about 10 players one transfer window?

looking on Fulham boards the fans are unhappy that they have lost Kamara

Reply by Daniel Alford 18 minutes ago

3 celtic.. kamara is a great player, hodgson just doesnt like skill and flair... okaka is boring and scored his 2nd league goal in his career on saturday

â–º Reply to This