We will now be the very first Underdogs

nvager

Great position to be in.

As stated in another thread - a hero of mine said we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Another said we welcome the chase.

This is when we rise to face adversity and defeat it. Success - the treble - will only feel so much sweeter now.

Walter will get the team a siege mentality. The team will feel like underdogs every time they play. We will up our game.

Celtic? Well all the pressure is now on them BIG TIME! If this multimillion pound team fail to beat a wee Scottish team what then? If Killie win on Tuesday night? What then? Yes every game will be a must must win game for them. If they are not doing well the nerves will be VERY raw indeed.

No excuses!! What can they possibly say now?

Great position to be in.

As stated in another thread - a hero of mine said we have nothing to fear but fear itself. Another said we welcome the chase.

This is when we rise to face adversity and defeat it. Success - the treble - will only feel so much sweeter now.

Walter will get the team a siege mentality. The team will feel like underdogs every time they play. We will up our game.

Celtic? Well all the pressure is now on them BIG TIME! If this multimillion pound team fail to beat a wee Scottish team what then? If Killie win on Tuesday night? What then? Yes every game will be a must must win game for them. If they are not doing well the nerves will be VERY raw indeed.

TBH the more i think about it, these guys have absolutley no idea what they're getting themselves into. Its all easy in saying they'll walk the SPL...but i'd like to see Keane adjust to the faster and rougher pace of the SPL.

Tomorrow night im banking on one of the kilmarnock lads to give them a traditional SPL welcome with a yellow card.

We'll see how it pans out. I'm not concerned and if Rangers can get Decembers form back, we should be ok.

rangers 2/5

earls 7/4

latest betting from paddy power

I suspect that will change....

Reason being the money being pumped on them to win the title will be ridiculous so in turn the odds will lessen for them as the bookies would then fear them winning the title.

What you see right there is accurate odds, they won't stick

Underdogs? How on earth can a settled squad with a 10 point lead be considered underdogs to a club who have just sold half of their first team an brought in a group of mercenaries who have never played together? <cr>

Cannot believe people are buying into the scum's PR.

I'd rather they didn't sign Keane obviously, but I'll wait and see how their 41 new signings gel before judging. Added to that, they've gotten rid of nearly everybody that has title winning experience sans a few, whereas we have a battle tested squad that's been there/done that. They also have a clueless manager who has no idea how to properly set his side up, we have Walter f*cking Smith!

We are in a good position in the league and on course for the treble. Keane signing hasn't changed that.

Great position to be in.

There is no guarantee they will win tomorrow night even with Keane. Killie will be right up for this one and if they win that's the end for Celtic before they even begin. Remember Roy Keane's first game for them against the wee diddie team Clyde in the Scottish Cup.

No team who have a ten point lead can be considered an underdog.

Don't buy into their scaremongering.

Not buying into their scaremongering at all. Just that a lot of people will now see them as favourites whereas I think it takes a lot of the pressure off us and piles heaps onto them. We have the lead and the points that their great big squad has still to get for them.

Underdogs? How on earth can a settled squad with a 10 point lead be considered underdogs to a club who have just sold half of their first team an brought in a group of mercenaries who have never played together? <cr>

Cannot believe people are buying into the scum's PR.

Thing is they haven't even said anything yet. All this fuss is coming from us. Not me I am not worried. 53 is on its way.

Keane is a good player! but he's coming on some pseudo romantic quest. He's going into a dressing room that has little idea of what scottish football is all about, never mind the pressure of being on the manky half of the old firm. Asides from the initial glitz.It smacks of "last throw of the dice" to appease The Methadome.