Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Iceland

Group G: ENGLAND, Switzerland, Bulgaria, WALES, Montenegro

Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta

Group E: Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino

Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg

Group C: Italy, Serbia, NORTHERN IRELAND Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands

Group B: Russia, Slovakia, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra

Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

If we were ever to qualify we would need massive luck and expect the czechs to slip up against one of the lower teams and we can also beat them at home i have no doubt!

And you never know, we might even be able to sneak a point against Spain at home!

Spain are :drool: though

Think we'll be able to get through that group.Oh and does anybody know what happens since we've only got 5 teams in our group again because im sure it'll be different than the world cup rules?

The guy's a wank:

Ex-Scotland midfielder Craig Burley on BBC Radio 5 live: "Um, yeah. Goodbye. European champions Spain, that's very difficult. The Czechs struggled in World Cup qualifying, but it's a tough one. They'll all be difficult for Scotland because we haven't been to a tournament for such a long time."

The guy's a wank:

Ex-Scotland midfielder Craig Burley on BBC Radio 5 live: "Um, yeah. Goodbye. European champions Spain, that's very difficult. The Czechs struggled in World Cup qualifying, but it's a tough one. They'll all be difficult for Scotland because we haven't been to a tournament for such a long time."

Craig Burley has the footballing knowledge of a peruvian lesbian. :lol:

The guy's a wank:

Craig Burley has the footballing knowledge of a peruvian lesbian. :lol:

And the teeth of one too!

Venables just said Englands group was one of the hardest :lol:

Load of pish.

Montenegro are a tough tough team, especially coming from the weakest pot. Realistically in a few years time they'll be a pot 2/3 team.

Switzerland are also a hard side to break down. I don't think its the hardest (Group A is), but hopefully the English will get complacent and a few shocks will be in store. Steve McClaren anyone :sherlock: ?

Think we'll be able to get through that group.Oh and does anybody know what happens since we've only got 5 teams in our group again because im sure it'll be different than the world cup rules?

The nine group winners qualify automatically, as does the best placed second team (going by points). The remaining 8 teams go into play off's. I think that the results against the bottom team from each 6 team group get discarded.

What is all the moaning about that is a class group..

Czech Republic are pish I'd expect Scotland to take 4 points off them.

England, Scotland and Oireland all got easy groups.

Norn' Ireland's though :anguish:

What is all the moaning about that is a class group..

Czech Republic are pish I'd expect Scotland to take 4 points off them.

England, Scotland and Oireland all got easy groups.

Norn' Ireland's though :anguish:

I wouldn't say that the Czech Rep are pish, but they certainly aren't as good as they used to be. IMO, we won't get anything Spain, but we have a chance against the Czech's.