Stuart McCall

gordov

I see he's about to leave Bradford tomorrow. If he does I think if he came into the coaching staff til the end of season to give some more never say die attitude and work with Edu, Thomson and McCulloch would be great for moral and the mentioned players!!

I see he's about to leave Bradford tomorrow. If he does I think if he came into the coaching staff til the end of season to give some more never say die attitude and work with Edu, Thomson and McCulloch would be great for moral and the mentioned players!!

Never know, maybe a future part of rangers managerial team...would be good to have him about too.

Money wouldnt be a problem for Stuarty imo.

He's a Bluenose who would cherish a position within Ibrox.

Hopefully he would show thomson wot the fuck a midfielder is supposed to do!!! he was a shambles y'day.

Infact......Stuarty would prob do a job still lol!!!

McCall was mentioned as an assistant when Smith and McCoist came back.

But does Ian Durrant not work as a midfield coach? I'm not sure because I have no idea what he does apart from sit beside Walter during the matches.

Not cutting it at Bradford, I don't see then need to bring him to Rangers, unless he would bring something different, and I'm not too clued up on his coaching side of the game!?

Hopefully he would show thomson wot the fuck a midfielder is supposed to do!!! he was a shambles y'day.

Shambles?? Very different opinion to the majority on here, he's finally coming back onto a game!! Durrant is more of a scout and assistant to WS than a coach on the training pitch!

No need IMO. I dont have a problem with any of our players atitudes. They all fight for the jersey and want to win so I see no problem there. McCall has not been a success in coaching thus far and so I cannot think of a single reason to have him on board other than he played for us.

I think there are some wages available and he wouldn't be on that much......to be honest i think he would do it for free. He said when he was linked to be Walters assistant he would walk over glass to the club.......

correct. He should come back.

Oh ffs, not more jobs for boys pish. Why don't we get Archie Knox back as well?

Seriously, McCall should of been sacked a year ago for Bradford. If you can't cut it there, I don't want him near our coaching staff. Especially when we have no money to hand out to auld boys anyways!

Shambles?? Very different opinion to the majority on here, he's finally coming back onto a game!! Durrant is more of a scout and assistant to WS than a coach on the training pitch!

Aye - Shambles. he was so negative - couldnt penetrate any action forward on the park, no initiating attacks, he played negative 3 yard passes then hid - even managed to get a '5' in the paper - sums it up. he's not came onto a game at all. ur deluded.

Pretty significant no one came in for him during transfer window imo.

Again - as i say - it my opinion and i respect ur opinion to disagree - i just feel that since he's came back he's been a missing jersey.

Aye - Shambles. he was so negative - couldnt penetrate any action forward on the park, no initiating attacks, he played negative 3 yard passes then hid - even managed to get a '5' in the paper - sums it up. he's not came onto a game at all. ur deluded.

Again - as i say - it my opinion and i respect ur opinion to disagree - i just feel that since he's came back he's been a missing jersey.

completely agree hes a waste of a jersey hurry back edu

I thought Thomson looked much better yesterday

He's a coach not a manager, that's the problem at Bradford.

He's a City legend and is known as Mr Bradford down here apparently but he just isn't manager material, He worked wonders though when at Sheff United with the reserves and the Youth team as their coach.

I think he could make an impact on our coaching side of things at Ibrox,

completely agree hes a waste of a jersey hurry back edu

Fuk me the guy is getting back onto his game look at the whole picture hear not just the negatives he has took his time to get back longer than i thought he would but another couple of weeks and all will be fine just wait till Broon n co come on the 28th Thomson and Mculloch will tear these cunts a new one

We are struggling financially as it is. Why bring another coach in to work with the first team squad. As much a I loved McCall as a player he hasn't cut it at Bradford so why should we offer him the old pals act and bring him up to Murray Park?

failed at Bradford, im surprised he wasnt sacked earlier

Really nice guy though, and was a great wee player, but that doesnt automatically mean your a good coach/manager.

we cant put out wages for new players which we desperatly need, so how are we going to offer him a job coaching? not going to happen.

We already have Smith, Coisty, McDowall, Durrant & Stewart, plus the rest of the backroom staff.

It's the same when people talk about how Weir should be offered a coaching role. How many coaches do people think we need? <cr>

If all these suggesstions carry on commentators will soon be saying with the score reading three nil in Rangers favour, Walter Smith and his hip-hop entourage look more than happy.........

Oh ffs, not more jobs for boys pish. Why don't we get Archie Knox back as well?

Seriously, McCall should of been sacked a year ago for Bradford. If you can't cut it there, I don't want him near our coaching staff. Especially when we have no money to hand out to auld boys anyways!

(tu) In a nutshell.