Ashley Cole Out For Three Months

BR_54

Cole has been terrible the last few games, wont be much of a miss.

Zhirkov will slot right in like he was born there.

As for England, i think they will play Cole anyway, no matter how much match fitness he has in order to avoid dressing room drama. I would be surprised if Bridge was actually called up.

Englands world cup hopes down the plug hole.

I say this as a Chelsea fan, Cole is not that important to England.

Do England have another decent left back?

And arguably Ashley Cole has been Englands best player in the tournaments he has played in.

He can also mark any winger out of the game.

Can Wayne Bridge?!!!!!

I think Cole is absolute quality, totally underrated because people basically don't like him.

However, Zhirkov is just as good and one of my favourite players around in recent times. Can't wait to see him get a run!

Personally, I thought Ashley Cole was vastly overrated until this season. I think he's had a fantastic season, so it's a shame it's been cut short. Oh and I do think he's a cock.

Will be good to see Zhirkov get a chance, always thought he was quality since he played against us for CSKA. He annoyed me, but only because he was so good at nulifying us!

nae luck at least he gets to stay in and play with cheryl.

I find it all a bit convenient, John Terry is granted a few days leave and all of a sudden Ashley Cole is injured and will have to stay at home with Cheryl :pipe:

Personally, I thought Ashley Cole was vastly overrated until this season. I think he's had a fantastic season, so it's a shame it's been cut short. Oh and I do think he's a cock.

Will be good to see Zhirkov get a chance, always thought he was quality since he played against us for CSKA. He annoyed me, but only because he was so good at nulifying us!

Players often seem to get injured when they are in the best form of their lives ... perhaps it's just they give that little bit extra and something has to give?

And arguably Ashley Cole has been Englands best player in the tournaments he has played in.

Can Wayne Bridge?!!!!!

I would have Leighton Baines in at left back if I was Capello

Can Wayne Bridge?!!!!!

I would have Leighton Baines in at left back if I was Capello

Good shout that, Wayne Bridge is poor and I find it strange hes assumed the automatic replacement for Cole