Rumour doing the rounds

cnicholl2910

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Follow Follow started it too

'I have been told today by a reasonably reliable source, hes not often wrong, that we will be in administration on Monday and the players have been told, can anyone confirm this?'

The information comes from someone who knows a shareholder and works with the relative of a current first team player, i know who the player is but i dont know who the shareholder is he knows.

:(

'I have been told today by a reasonably reliable source, hes not often wrong, that we will be in administration on Monday and the players have been told, can anyone confirm this?'

The information comes from someone who knows a shareholder and works with the relative of a current first team player, i know who the player is but i dont know who the shareholder is he knows.

Funnilly enough, a guy at the pub told me his dog walker met another dog walker whose dog told the other dog that a wee cocker spaniel whose dog walkers brothers pals girlfriends hairdresser who lives next door to Alice and is close to the boy who works in the mobile snack bar that sits just along the road fronm Murray Park sweras it's true, so there.

:mutley:

I,m a shareholder and related to the woman who cleans the toilets, she assures me it is a lot of shite.