***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry LOC, that team would get raped down the flanks.

No width at all.

Who needs width??? You could drive a number 47 bus through their defence!!! :sherlock:

With Kamara and Aidsridden, we need strength in width.

It's not all about going forward.

dont think i have ever wanted us to beat them as much as i do this time. Disgusted with their behaviour this year with remembrance sunday, gurning about refs in old firm week etc etc. A draw will do us but i want the win to finally put the nail in the coffin of their title challenge.

McGregor/Alexander

Whittaker

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Davis

McCulloch

Thomson

Novo

Miller

Boyd

What he said. (tu)

I think that will be the team but id rather it was Mcculloch out and Beasley in

I'm the opposite in that one tbh. I would be happier with McCulloch. His form has improved drastically this season and with Beasley still not match fit it could be a big risk playing him.

12 hours 12 minutes till Kick off. I am going to attempt to sleep. Enjoy the game everyone. No Surrender.

:uk: :uk:

good luck mate :lol:

Not a fucking chance, my stomach has just got butterflies. Bastard! All week I have been fine and now it kicks in!

12 hours 12 minutes till Kick off. I am going to attempt to sleep. Enjoy the game everyone. No Surrender.

:uk: :uk:

good luck mate :lol:

Not a fucking chance, my stomach has just got butterflies. Bastard! All week I have been fine and now it kicks in!

i know i wont be able to so im not even trying :lol: my wee cousins staying over for the game tomorrow and ive got him playing xbox live so he doesnt need to go to sleep :lol: