***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

I don't think i have ever been so confident about an Old Firm game.

Lets just hope things go to plan. 3-1 Gers

same mate :D

and im sure boyd will play, the best way to defend is to defend from the front and with both boyd and miller on the park we seem to do that alot more, goal wise and defending.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :weir: :bougherra: :papac:

:beasley: :davis: :thomson: :novo:

:boyd: :miller:

That is the team I would go with, but I can see Walter having Davis out on the right and McCulloch in beside Thomson.

I'd take that with Broadfoot in place of Whittaker. His inability to tackle would see us run ragged down that side I think. But going forward he is an option!

Woke up this morning absolutely buzzing... jumped in the shower, put on the tunes, and heard a knock at the door. The fella who lives above me - wearing that horrendous bumblebee shite - offering me a lift to the game... slammed the door in his face and turned the sash up... come on the Gers!!!

Woke up this morning absolutely buzzing... jumped in the shower, put on the tunes, and heard a knock at the door. The fella who lives above me - wearing that horrendous bumblebee shite - offering me a lift to the game... slammed the door in his face and turned the sash up... come on the Gers!!!

Hahaha lovly :D i wonder what looks you would get if you came out the car with your rangers top on then out steps the horrid bumblebee top on the other side :lol: