McGregor Attacked: sourced on BBC

gordov

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a text that is going around apparently, saying it happened at clillian sheridans party ??

How stupid is he? Does he seriously think that it will be full of Rangers fans and he will be safe?

He doesn't deserve to be attacked but he surely needs a slap for stupidty, it's happening far too often!

It's probably easy to come out and say: "It was a fucking tim!", but who knows what McGregor's been up to behind the scenes.

I know of a few incidents recently where he's been very lucky that girls haven't ran to the press.

FF:

What we have:

McGregor was at Cillian Sheridan's 21st birthday party last night and an incident occurred.

He's been to hospital for a check-up. Nose is not broken and jaw is not broken.

Hope you're right......we'll know more in the moring or late tonight.

FF:

What we have:

McGregor was at Cillian Sheridan's 21st birthday party last night and an incident occurred.

He's been to hospital for a check-up. Nose is not broken and jaw is not broken.

if it was last night, would the papers not have picked up on it by now and it would have made the early morning edition? if FF etc have it, then certainly the papers and news will have it too

It's a text that is going around apparently, saying it happened at clillian sheridans party ??

How stupid is he? Does he seriously think that it will be full of Rangers fans and he will be safe?

He doesn't deserve to be attacked but he surely needs a slap for stupidty, it's happening far too often!

Is he not allowed to have mates that play for them? <cr>

It's probably easy to come out and say: "It was a fucking tim!", but who knows what McGregor's been up to behind the scenes.

I know of a few incidents recently where he's been very lucky that girls haven't ran to the press.

So in a roundabout way, you are saying McGregor is sailing far too close to the wind?

Surly Walter would have all his players on a very tight leash :unsure:

something tells me that if it is true that he has been attacked, then the rape allegations which were made against him may be involved, im sure there would be a few people who would be happy to attack a rapist, whether or not he actually did do anything. At this point however, its pure speculation on our parts, we shall see how it unfolds

NO! They are scum.

So in a roundabout way, you are saying McGregor is sailing far too close to the wind?

Surly Walter would have all his players on a very tight leash :unsure:

From what I've heard/seen, he's not learned many lessons from the last time the press caught him out about cheating on his bird.

I would much prefer he didn't but tbh that's not issue here, with the negative press and allegations surrounding why walk into an enviroment that will be full of folk willing to have a go at him? Especially when most be steaming, sheer stupidity and it's not the first time.

In no way does he deserve to be attacked but let's be honest, as Rangers fans theres certain enviroments you avoid because you know something could kick off. It's the same for players.

McGregor is hated by every fans outside of Rangers and has a big target on his back.

If he has broke his jaw he could still play with a mask on to protect his face

are you for real ?

i,ve had a broken jaw & you dont feel like doing FA

never mind diving about as someone is taking a swipe with a size 9

Yes I understand that I was just making the point that if he still really wanted to play he could thats all

If Kenny Miller was at Sheridan's birthday, then he would be ripped to shreds!

Why should they not be there ?

I'm not going to say who should be where. I'm just pointing out how different the response would be...

Why wouldn't the response be different? It's not as if McGregor's played for the bheasts is it?