Walter's curveball for this Sunday

laudrupforever

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we need to win.

Naw Mate! It's THEM that has to win so they will have to go for it because a draw is about as useful as a waterproof teabag for them.Walter would be more happy with the draw than Mowbray would, but a win for us would deflate the mouthy gits for good this season.

we need to win.

Naw Mate! It's THEM that has to win so they will have to go for it because a draw is about as useful as a waterproof teabag for them.Walter would be more happy with the draw than Mowbray would, but a win for us would deflate the mouthy gits for good this season.

yes we do! We need to win EVERY game!

Broadfoot right back, Papac left, with Whittaker on the left of midfield.

I would'nt mind that to much, as long as Lafferty isnt anywhere near the team. The defence seems more solid with Broadfoot at RB and Whitikers getting goals from LM or RB. Personally I'd have Novo at LM with Beasley at RM with Mcculloch and Davis in the middle. Then we would always have Whitiker to come on if Novo or Beasley werent performing.

I would'nt mind that to much, as long as Lafferty isnt anywhere near the team. The defence seems more solid with Broadfoot at RB and Whitikers getting goals from LM or RB. Personally I'd have Novo at LM with Beasley at RM with Mcculloch and Davis in the middle. Then we would always have Whitiker to come on if Novo or Beasley werent performing.

I'd hate it. I don't like Whittaker in midfield, and I'm not too sure who I'd like to see at right back - it's a position that I change my mind on almost every game, as the two players in question' Broadfoot, and Whittaker, are shit.

Same team that beat Hibs. No curveball.

With Celtic having defensive problems, it would be mad not to play M & B up front.

I agree. Smith will be mad not to go for consistency, same solid line-up as hibs is the most likely I think.

I would put money on Davis being on the right with McCulloch and Thomson in the middle. The only question is who will be on the left? Beasley? Smith have been saying he rates him lately. Or will it be Novo? Fleck? Whittaker? or Lafferty (hope tae fuck no)?

I'd hate it. I don't like Whittaker in midfield, and I'm not too sure who I'd like to see at right back - it's a position that I change my mind on almost every game, as the two players in question' Broadfoot, and Whittaker, are shit.

Whittaker is the in form player the now, I think it's pretty likely he'll start.

Whittaker is the in form player the now, I think it's pretty likely he'll start.

Both may start!?

Both may start!?

I mean at RB. Whittaker only really played LM in the injury crisis. I reckon Beasley and Novo are front runners for LM.

Will there be one?

Given his past record for throwing in players that make us go 'wtf' on Old Firm days to throw Celtic off a bit, does anyone think he'll do it this time round?

Can maybe see Fleck getting a game, but that's only if Walter goes 4-5-1.

Whatever team comes out, we must bury the cunts once and for all this season.

WATP :uk:

As long as his curve ball isn't playing a 4-5-1, we should be going for the jugular here with Krissy and Miller up front with support on the bench too.

Its an interesting discussion because as the OP states Walter usually has a tactical curve ball.

One that I was considering was him bringing Edu into the side to play alongside Thomson in the centre and perhaps deploy M'Culloch on the left ? Edu's pace and strength would be useful in breaking up play and keeping tabs on their pacey players.

I don't think he'll do that TBH and I think he'll go with the usual suspects but with Lafferty on the left.

playing 4-4-2 would be great

playing with 2 wingers would be great

going out to win would be great

i just hope Davis is not out wide, i would play Thommo and Davis in the middle, Dave and Boughy in the middle at the back, and B and M up top in the middle together, the 4 wide positions........i just dont know

they will be running at us all game, papac, whitts, smith and broadfoot, whoever is picked at full back............must do better than they previously have against this mhob. putting mcgready in the stands early doors would be nice.

i dont think it will be as easy as some fans think, and im not sure its the right time to throw a curve ball, unless its big lee in the hole behind kenny miller, allowing davis and thommo to play together in midfield!!!!!! :lol: who knows

I can see that happening also.Whittaker anywhere but right back,please Walter.

I wouldn't be surprised(or adverse) to Walter playing Lafferty wide left.

I can see that happening also.Whittaker anywhere but right back,please Walter.

I wouldn't be surprised(or adverse) to Walter playing Lafferty wide left.

If he plays like he did when he came on at half time the other week, with hunger and passion ready to have a go and actually put in a decent pass then great.

If he plays pish then :anguish:

At least he won't be up front, he's had his chance there.