Allan McGregor

kanjo

BD it must kill that prick living within her majestys gardens!!! :lol:

t*rriers are sickening animals, trying to scare our lads into surrendering what is rightfully ours. The Title

words cannot describe how horrible these people are

the fiddleboard is one shitey message board, if thats 2 incidents like this from the same website, it should be SHUT DOWN, or at least IP's traced. wouldnt surprise me if it was an undercover journo who did it.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's found guilty of rape he'll be rightly convicted, and sacked by the club, and it'll be good riddance to him.

Fuck sake, Judge 'Hang 'em High' or what?

I hope you're not on the jury at my next rape trial!

And I hope your no readin the fuckin charges if yer only gonny read part of it!

If yer gonny quote posts - its best tae quote them in full, and no just the bit that suits ye!

If he's found guilty of rape he'll be rightly convicted, and sacked by the club, and it'll be good riddance to him.

And I hope your no readin the fuckin charges if yer only gonny read part of it!

If yer gonny quote posts - its best tae quote them in full, and no just the bit that suits ye!

In English please.

BD it must kill that prick living within her majestys gardens!!! :lol:

t*rriers are sickening animals, trying to scare our lads into surrendering what is rightfully ours. The Title

words cannot describe how horrible these people are

the fiddleboard is one shitey message board, if thats 2 incidents like this from the same website, it should be SHUT DOWN, or at least IP's traced. wouldnt surprise me if it was an undercover journo who did it.

As sean connery said in the Untouchables they do one of ours, we do 2 of theirs. :):sherlock:

They are simply evil. Best thing that could happen on Sunday would be for us to keep a clean sheet and for both Lafferty and Novo to score a hat-trick. What a golden dream....

If Carlsberg did.........

They are simply evil. Best thing that could happen on Sunday would be for us to keep a clean sheet and for both Lafferty and Novo to score a hat-trick. What a golden dream....

With Borat kicking the post in frustration breaking his toes and keeping him out of his ballet lessons for a few weeks.

With Borat kicking the post in frustration breaking his toes and keeping him out of his ballet lessons for a few weeks.

Breakin his feckin leg off would be better :D

The lack of support for our own goalkeeper on this thread is quite shocking. My own young cousin was wrongly accused & thankfully acquitted of rape only last year, and I can tell you, the poor guy was suicidal at one point such was the stigma of being publicly accused. The girl in question has since attempted to have another lad done, and is now being prosecuted herself, as far as I know.

This will be national news probably, knowing our mhedia, and Greegs needs to know that we are on his side as one. The club should back him 100% until such a time as he is proven to be guilty. As Rangers fans, we have a duty to protect one of our own, because no-one else is going to do it. He may not be the sharpest tool in the box but that doesn't make him a sex-offender. All very handy as timmy tries every trick in the book to put us off our game. The same timmy mhedia who exploited Phil O'Donnels death will have no qualms about exploiting this too.

great post mate, i agree 100%

what was the verdict at your last one likes? :P

I back Allan 100%

I really don't understand why this woman would go to the press first instead of the police.

I've never been raped but I could imagine it would bring a dampner on your life, and you'd want the person to be arrested as soon as possible. Not wait 2 months and go to the fucking papers.

I hope Allan's innocent and this bitch is identified and ripped to fuck, fucking slag.

ABSOLUTE PISH!

If this was the case he would have been charged now,and it wouldnt be circulating around forums beforehand.

As for 'ma dad knows the detective and he says' listen folks police wouldnt jepordise a case by talking to outsiders ffs.

Regardless as to what the final outcome will be i think his career with us will end pronto as our clubs name has been tarnished by the big fella.

but my judgement on what he supposedly done is reserved till all the details come out.

I doubt very much that he is guilty of rape, so he has my full support. McGregor is a Rangers' man and a fine keeper and deserves our support now more than ever.

I think the club should insist he moves out of Glasgow though. To somewhere more secluded where he can avoid the limelight. He is too high profile to be swimming around that golfish bowl. The accusation of rape and the assault upon him have shown that to be the case.

Its quite a track record they have for this shit.

Novo had it done to him as well, resulting in some twisted arsehole writing "Novo RIP" on a cable box at the end of his street.

They are absolutely shameless, classless oxygen thieves.

Breakin his feckin leg off would be better :D

:lol: That'll do nicely.