Allan McGregor

kanjo

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard rangers are releasing a statement tonight re mcgregor

At this time of night?

Maybe because its so it comes straight from us and not the papers as it might be a bit late to edit the papers now, just taking a guess

(tu)

got a text msg tonight saying mgregor will never play for rangers again and is definetly getting charge with rape

it breaks in the papers tomorrow.....the text must have been forwarded on a few times cos it says the source is from somewhere in the papers and i dont know anyone who knows anyone from the papers

bullshit maybe but big news if its true we will find out in the morning

got a text msg tonight saying mgregor will never play for rangers again and is definetly getting charge with rape

it breaks in the papers tomorrow.....the text must have been forwarded on a few times cos it says the source is from somewhere in the papers and i dont know anyone who knows anyone from the papers

bullshit maybe but big news if its true we will find out in the morning

This was posted almost three days ago.

Fuck all has happened since.

Has anyone else had this text?

In the last hour McGregor has been sacked from Rangers and arrested by the police, Rangers will release a statement soon.

thats a new one ive not heard that before :craphead::rolleyes:

I wasn't bringing it to anyones attention but asking if anyone else had it

Has anyone else had this text?

In the last hour McGregor has been sacked from Rangers and arrested by the police, Rangers will release a statement soon.

had a couple am at the stage ma fones bn turned off and al just watch the news in the morning wen if its true which it wont be is the only time al listen

does anyone know where the texts are coming from. everyone seems to know about the texts including me but no one knows who started them or who the source behind them is?

They've been started by your mob,i thought you would have new that :sherlock: