Who is there biggest threat Mcgeady, Keane, Or Kamara

ryanrfc123

Certainly shouldn't be worried about Kamara, does this game actually mean anything for him? He'll piss off out of Glasgow in May.

And if our boys play to the best of their ability, we'll give them something to worry about ;)

Why fear these cunts?

Fuck them.

We've had "fear threads" since they beat DU 1-0 <cr>

Ah Super Dundee Hibernian.

Just out of interest, what was the score the last time we played them? :sherlock:

Didn't we put 7 past them? Is that right? :pipe::lol:

Why fear these cunts?

Fuck them.

Just out of interest, what was the score the last time we played them? :sherlock:

People to remember this though and shoot a load as if there 7 points clear

Why fear these cunts?

Fuck them.

People to remember this though and shoot a load as if there 7 points clear

They'll go into this thinking if they win, they will be on course for the title.

How fucking good would it be to smash them not only in the game, but in the table :P

The system is what we should worry about. When i say that i mean how Tony mowbray has them moving the ball when they go forward. For me, its a good way of attacking, its just Samaras could not finish his dinner. So we will need to cut out the space behind and defend deep and then break when we can.

They will give us chances because they aren't that tight of a defence.

We shouldn't fear them, but to totally ignore the threat they do pose with pace and trickery, would be insane.

We should be making sure the defence know as much about them as possible and then tell them to do their job and there'll be no need for fear.

We shouldn't fear them, but to totally ignore the threat they do pose with pace and trickery, would be insane.

We should be making sure the defence know as much about them as possible and then tell them to do their job and there'll be no need for fear.

Hate to say it but I,m worried about Keane running at Weir, he,ll cause us problems and will be on a mission to prove a point. I suggest a real dull one early doors and see his reaction.

i think bougy will have keane but i see it being a problem with mcgeady hoo ever plays right back broadfoot-whittaker

this is silly if they dont have the ball they could have Pele and it wouldnt matter

To say that they're not a threat is daft, but we should be concentrating on how we want to play, not worrying about whoever's in the opposition team. I'm not saying don't prepare properly for the game, but let's take it to them right from the start, and make them change their game plan.

Not bothered aboot Keane or Kamara.

McGreedy could be a problem if Wittaker plays RB.

He could still be a problem if Broadfoot plays RB but not so much of a problem.

Take the game to them and don't allow them to take on Wittaker or Broadfoot too often.

kamara is by far the biggest threat,he is very fast and an excellent finnisher,i just hope the atmosphere gets to him,as i cant see papac getting near him!!but i think we should be attacking them as they are shitting themselves facing boyd and miller with any of there defenders be it loovens,thompson,o'dea,or whoever else they are all shit!!!

kamara is by far the biggest threat,he is very fast and an excellent finnisher,i just hope the atmosphere gets to him,as i cant see papac getting near him!!but i think we should be attacking them as they are shitting themselves facing boyd and miller with any of there defenders be it loovens,thompson,o'dea,or whoever else they are all shit!!!

Papac has got 'nearer' bigger, and better players than Diomansy Kamara!

My concerns are when McGeady get's on the ball, as 9/10 he has the beating of Whittaker, or Broadfoot, but hopefully his final ball is as bad as usual. Robbie Keane, and Marc-Antoine Fortune will obviously be a handful.

If we give them too much time, space, and respect, then they will have the majority of possession, like in the last two games, and we cannot allow them to have that.

Our biggest threat is ourselves, if we start in our usual sluggish fashion and don't get in their faces then they will cause us problems. We can beat them, but it would be nice to play well for a change as well, then we can hump them!