The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

so if you had your way no-one would be able to criticise the monarchy, sonOwilliam? Just need to get that clear.

NO you spend her money, you live in her country, its just wrong, its disrespectful, and most people are brought up knowing about manners and obvisely you know niether.

You probably dont even or didnt have any respect for parents and there thoughts either.

The Queen has never lent me money, 'her money'. And my parents are both mental in there own way! They mean well though!

The Queen might be a big fraud who's not that nice anyway, I haven't met her and I'm fantastic! She should make a point of meeting me!

Infact, she missed out on some Boab Banter when she opened up Clydebank Shopping Centre and didn't speak to me! Walked right by me, must be getting a bit slow in her old age!

Now you obvisely dont know the way parliment and the royal mint works and how you end up with notes with the Queen's head on them.

And that part highlighted explains alot. (tu)

:lol:

One's an alcoholic and one's very reactionary and naturally negative!

In saying that, one designed the toilet downstairs and one gave herself a frozen shoulder from carrying me upstairs when I was younger.

Are you a suke? haha And you do seem to have well taken my tone wrongly haha - 'I don't know how parliament works' - I'll tell the jokes here haha

Although I'm more interested in the Holyrood one (tu)

:rolleyes: WTF suke :lol:

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so if you had your way no-one would be able to criticise the monarchy, sonOwilliam? Just need to get that clear.

NO you spend her money, you live in her country, its just wrong, its disrespectful, and most people are brought up knowing about manners and obvisely you know niether.

You probably dont even or didnt have any respect for parents and there thoughts either.

The Queen has never lent me money, 'her money'. And my parents are both mental in there own way! They mean well though!

The Queen might be a big fraud who's not that nice anyway, I haven't met her and I'm fantastic! She should make a point of meeting me!

Infact, she missed out on some Boab Banter when she opened up Clydebank Shopping Centre and didn't speak to me! Walked right by me, must be getting a bit slow in her old age!

Now you obvisely dont know the way parliment and the royal mint works and how you end up with notes with the Queen's head on them.

And that part highlighted explains alot. (tu)

One's an alcoholic and one's very reactionary and naturally negative!

In saying that, one designed the toilet downstairs and one gave herself a frozen shoulder from carrying me upstairs when I was younger.

Are you a suke? haha And you do seem to have well taken my tone wrongly haha - 'I don't know how parliament works' - I'll tell the jokes here haha

Although I'm more interested in the Holyrood one (tu)

ONES AN ALCOHOLIC,,,WHO? :ONE DESIGNED A TOILET?...this is gettin interestin ffs.......

AND THE POSTERS A SUKE? What the fuck is that ? HISTORY LESSON now i am hooked sorry suked....

ffs :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aye, someones who sucks up to your Mum and Dad :lol:

so you where carried to the toilet upstairs,by parents who where mental and that had designed a toilet DOWNSTAIRS..

AND YOU ARE CALLING OTHERS "A SUKE"....

so you where carried to the toilet upstairs,by parents who where mental and that had designed a toilet DOWNSTAIRS..

:BELM::belm::BELM:

Well, firstly. I never said that you say fuck the Pope, all I did was ask you a question, to which you found a round about way of not really answering. I said that you sound like these people. Yes, this is a message board for Rangers fans. I'll let you in on a wee secret here. Not all Rangers fans hate the Pope, love the Queen, and want to be up to their knees in F*nian blood. I couldn't give a shit about the pope, the queen or any of that other stuff.

I'm not backing up what anyone is saying. I'm simply playing Devils Advocate. He said FTQ, you are all outraged talking about your beliefs and respect, I said well what about when you guys say Fuck the Pope. I've still not had an answer to this other than someone saying they hope the Pope dies.

I honestly don't care how long you have been on this forum. You oldies claim to have seen it all, but I remember an encounter with you when I joined this forum. My views didn't match with the mainstream of this forum. You, along with a few others, thought my loyalties lay somewhere else

Oh but I did answer..its just you seem incapable of backing up what you earlier asserted.

You sounds like a lot of people on this forum. You disregard other peoples beliefs, what ever they may be. Fuck the Pope for example. Yet when someone makes a comment about something you believe in, you are outraged.

You have yet to produce a quote where I have been less than courteous or respectful with regard to the beliefs of others. And please note disagreeing with someone's opinion is a far cry from being disrespectful to the beliefs of others.

Im well aware that a good many Rangers fans may be indifferent towards the monarchy....thats a world away from uttering "Fuck the Queen" particularly in a Rangers forum.

However you seem to be getting confused...firstly you say

I never said that you say fuck the Pope

but then you appear to contradict yourself ..

I said well what about when you guys say Fuck the Pope.

It would be helpful if you were at least consistent.

All Dietspam...

And PS Diet....I do take exception to your inference that all those who wish to maintain the Protestant character of Rangers hate the pope or wish to sing about the Billy boys.

Well said D'Artagnan (tu)

All Dietspam...

And PS Diet....I do take exception to your inference that all those who wish to maintain the Protestant character of Rangers hate the pope or wish to sing about the Billy boys.

u ever get the feeling that u cant even start to educate some mate...

You could try and educate them but its not worth it they think there smarter than us. :rolleyes:

Im starting to wonder if the taig forums get boys in there saying FTP and we have to get rid of all this tri colour stuff. ?

Its a joke really it just shows how good of people us Rangers fans are and we can take things on the chin more and welcome anybody in to support us too.

u ever get the feeling that u cant even start to educate some mate...

Wonderful bit of stereotyping eh dj ?

mmm what you tryin tae say lol....never noticed myself tbh... <cr>

many others did also..lol

You could try and educate them but its not worth it they think there smarter than us. rolleyes.gif

Im starting to wonder if the taig forums get boys in there saying FTP and we have to get rid of all this tri colour stuff. ?

Its a joke really it just shows how good of people us Rangers fans are and we can take things on the chin more and welcome anybody in to support us too.

we are a bit more inclusive than them though (tu)

You could try and educate them but its not worth it they think there smarter than us. rolleyes.gif

we are a bit more inclusive than them though 00000042.gif

(tu) (tu)

I've read through this entire thread and in all honesty this argument is so futile, swinging back and forth like this, it has me tearing my hair out.

we are a bit more inclusive than them though 00000042.gif

(tu) (tu)

I've read through this entire thread and in all honesty this argument is so futile, swinging back and forth like this, it has me tearing my hair out.

ive no hair left ffs

You really do talk pish.

Fs will these threads never end :anguish:

Some rangers fans are religious, some aren't. Some support the queen, some don't. Some are unionists, some aren't. Some get involved in many of the political and religious situations involving NI, some couldn't give a fuck. Just deal wae it, we're 10 points clear ffs relish it!

You really do talk pish.

as long as you dont ,then i will take your comment on board...only then