The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

He was making a point about religious baggage - though, a pretty silly way to go about it on a Rangers message board

Tim accusations are a bit much though - ban suggestions even more so

Don't talk shit,if he was to say that inside Ibrox he would get his baws booted up and down the stands and told never to come back.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was making a point about religious baggage - though, a pretty silly way to go about it on a Rangers message board

Don't talk shit,if he was to say that inside Ibrox he would get his baws booted up and down the stands and told never to come back.

why would he say it inside Ibrox?

It was a pretty silly way to make his point though

why would he say it inside Ibrox?

It was a pretty silly way to make his point though

Well he said it on a Rangers forum and he made another offensive comment.That's 2 comments he made and your saying it was silly.I don't, i think he new what he was saying and he should be banned for it simples.

Thats the worse exscuse if ever heard, best thing is your probably serious too, imo its not religious baggage or whatever you call it when its about the Queen of your country and he also slated half of Rangers support by calling them retards now how can you stick up for that beats the hell out of me.

why the obsession with banning people as well? You bigots are obsessed with it.

You should be banned for that as well ya fucking clown.Keep on jogging and don't stop ya gaylord.Try saying that tae my face and you would be taking second prize that's for sure

Thats the worse exscuse if ever heard, best thing is your probably serious too, imo its not religious baggage or whatever you call it when its about the Queen of your country and he also slated half of Rangers support by calling them retards now how can you stick up for that beats the hell out of me.

I wasn't making an excuse - he can fight his own battle's

It was just my humble take on the matter

You should be banned for that as well ya fucking clown.Keep on jogging and don't stop ya gaylord.Try saying that tae my face and you would be taking second prize that's for sure

haha, threats of violence. Nice. You're probably a massive bullet-headed caveman, you would probably beat the shit out of me in a second. However who the fuck cares who would win in a fight?! That really shows you up frankly you goon; you really are a cretin :lol:

Well you know where you can put your humble take, because its wrong as i say again calling us from Northern Ireland retards and saying that about our Queen is a step too far by you people.

Well you know where can put your humble take, because its wrong as i say again calling us from Northern Ireland retards and saying that about our Queen is a step too far by you people.

which people?

That Radlord has always been a handwringer and has never said anything good about our fans.He has been quiet for ages, but must be feeling brave again, and calling fellow bears bigots tell you all you need to know about him. :)

That Radlord has always been a handwringer and has never said anything good about our fans.He has been quiet for ages, but must be feeling brave again, and calling fellow bears bigots tell you all you need to know about him. :)

so you don't think that any Rangers FC fan is a bigot? Are you serious? You really don't think that anyone could call some Rangers fans bigots? Not the body of fans as a whole, but individuals? That's absolute madness mate.

haha, threats of violence. Nice. You're probably a massive bullet-headed caveman, you would probably beat the shit out of me in a second. However who the fuck cares who would win in a fight?! That really shows you up frankly you goon; you really are a cretin :lol:

"Goon" yer patters shite.Bye the way it isn't a threat.

Replying to The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

thats the header so i will reply...

until 1888 where we seen as a predominately protestant club ..NO you may find the answer is...

When a club appears in OUR city only intent on playing roman catholic gypsy/travellers/asylum seekers(cause they had already picked and reaped all tatties fae their own land) from an other country ,then its only right that we reply and revolt in the way we did ,they started it by not wanting any players other than the ones that where brainwashed in their faith,well hibs maybe started it before them tbh,anyway in glasgow we only reacted ,so we where not the instigators ,THEY WHERE...

THATS FACT..

Well you know where can put your humble take, because its wrong as i say again calling us from Northern Ireland retards and saying that about our Queen is a step too far by you people.

which people?

Now we all know which people.