The Protestant traditions of the Rangers football club

bouncy

Do you guys think that the situation in NI is gonig to be sorted or even improved by obsessing over 'popery' and 'traditions' and making sectarian remarks? Or is having a pop at your wee enemies more important to you than moving things forward?

I really dont think any of that is relevant to this discussion Radlord.

To make such an outrageous remark regarding the Queen displays a complete lack of respect for the beliefs and opinions of others.

To refer to our Ulster brethern as "NI tribal retards" is racism worthy of an instant ban in my opinion.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit much I guess but I took it as referring to the angry wee men we all know are all too common in across the water and indeed in the WoS. They are helping no-one and achieving nothing except bloodshed and spreading primitive hatred.

And I agree with you about the 'FTQ' crap, but it's clearly the other side of the coin and I just reject the hypocrisy in being encouraged through arguments of 'free speech' to vent about fucking the Pope while all the pomposity in the world comes pouring out if you make a derogatory remark about the Queen. It's all a complete mess and it's the duty of all reasonable people to reject it all.

Racism isn't a banning offence on here, they would be bloody busy if it was

It may not be a banning offence GLC...

But it certainly contravenes the rules.

Discrimination can be on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion

Do you guys think that the situation in NI is gonig to be sorted or even improved by obsessing over 'popery' and 'traditions' and making sectarian remarks? Or is having a pop at your wee enemies more important to you than moving things forward?

To make such an outrageous remark regarding the Queen displays a complete lack of respect for the beliefs and opinions of others.

To refer to our Ulster brethern as "NI tribal retards" is racism worthy of an instant ban in my opinion.

:wink::sherlock:

It's a bit much I guess but I took it as referring to the angry wee men we all know are all too common in across the water and indeed in the WoS. They are helping no-one and achieving nothing except bloodshed and spreading primitive hatred.

And I agree with you about the 'FTQ' crap, but it's clearly the other side of the coin and I just reject the hypocrisy in being encouraged through arguments of 'free speech' to vent about fucking the Pope while all the pomposity in the world comes pouring out if you make a derogatory remark about the Queen. It's all a complete mess and it's the duty of all reasonable people to reject it all.

Well if you read Ruth Dudley Edwards "Faithful Tribe"...it would appear that we have enough angry wee men of our own without casting judgement on others.

reject it fuck all,i hate the pope i hate the catholic church i hate septic,it's as simple as that.If you don't like it you can do 1

Luckily we don't have certain people high up the hierarchy on here who don't regularly and poisonously discriminate against certain religions and on occasion sexual orientation and race then. Those rules are clearly taken very seriously indeed, D'Artagnan.

What about when people make 'outrageous remarks' about the Pope? Isn't that a complete lack of respect for their beliefs and opinions?

Well.......... I dont see any complaints when fuck the pope is used so frequently. surely their are Catholic Rangers fans on this board, considering the last poll we did something like 7% of the posters where indeed roman catholic. So should every member who types ftp be banned??

What about when people make 'outrageous remarks' about the Pope? Isn't that a complete lack of respect for their beliefs and opinions?

Fuck the pope,i hope the auld cunt die's

I tell you all the truth i feel offended with the way this thread has gone, ive been called a retard, moron, they hate my Queen and told to basically fuck off where not wanted here. Well im i on the right site here.

What about when people make 'outrageous remarks' about the Pope? Isn't that a complete lack of respect for their beliefs and opinion.

Well I dont have any beliefs which refer to the Pope....in fact his Papish Bull in 2000 actually suggested that I am, not in fact, a real Christian.

But if you do and you are upset by the remarks perhaps you should lodge a complaint to admin. You could be the Pope Police.

I tell you all the truth i feel offended with the way this thread has gone, ive been called a retard, moron, they hate my Queen and told to basically fuck off where not wanted here. Well im i on the right site here.

If you feel hated now...what ever you do, don't venture into the Off Topic.

Well.......... I dont see any complaints when fuck the pope is used so frequently. surely their are Catholic Rangers fans on this board, considering the last poll we did something like 7% of the posters where indeed roman catholic. So should every member who types ftp be banned??

hypocrisy like this is all too easy to point out when people attempt to intellectualise or justify rabid and fundamentally baseless hatred.

And plenty standing beside you dear brother.

hypocrisy like this is all too easy to point out when people attempt to intellectualise or justify rabid and fundamentally baseless hatred.

you are a fudd

uth Dudley Edwards "Faithful Tribe"... it would appear that we have enough angry wee men of our own without casting judgement on others.

My point exactly.

Fix bayonet heads for off topic, fuall a t*rriers is it ? :sherlock:

you are a fudd

says the man with obnoxious sectarian murders glorified in his sig. If that isn't against the rules I have no idea what possibly could be.

Racism isn't a banning offence on here, they would be bloody busy if it was

It may not be a banning offence GLC...

But it certainly contravenes the rules.

Discrimination can be on the basis of race, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation or political persuasion

To be fair to admin they will normally remove racist remarks of you bring it to there attention..... (tu)

What about when people make 'outrageous remarks' about the Pope? Isn't that a complete lack of respect for their beliefs and opinion.

Well I dont have any beliefs which refer to the Pope....in fact his Papish Bull in 2000 actually suggested that I am, not in fact, a real Christian.

But if you do and you are upset by the remarks perhaps you should lodge a complaint to admin. You could be the Pope Police.

I clearly don't, that's why I said 'Their Beliefs'.

You sounds like a lot of people on this forum. You disregard other peoples beliefs, what ever they may be. Fuck the Pope for example. Yet when someone makes a comment about something you believe in, you are outraged.

I gotta tell ya, it's fucking hilarious.

Fix bayonet heads for off topic, fuall a t*rriers is it ? :sherlock:

I dunno, I don't go in there any more :(

you are a fudd

says the man with obnoxious sectarian murders glorified in his sig. If that isn't against the rules I have no idea what possibly could be.

lol. if you know your history eh :anguish: