Man Utd's Green and Yellow Scarves.

DinViesel

Funny thing is, they want Glazer out but still give him their money by buying tickets :rolleyes:

Most of Ibrox wants Murray out

Murray is out :sherlock:

But to be fair, I understand their protest but this is a club that is hugely responsible for the sickening monster that the EPL is now, they have always put money first.

And now all of a sudden they don't like it anymore ?

:wink:

Is that fc united of manchester ? it cant be MAN U Can it fans singing No Cant Be

When Glazer bought United in protest they boycotted the games and went to the FC United Of Manchester games instead

its the original colours they wore when the club was formed, they had an away strip in those colours a few years ago

2075579296_abe06caf50_o.jpg

back when they where "Newton Heath Lancashire & Yorkshire Railways Football Club"

I am a Manchester United fan, always have been (and I am not a Glory Hunter, nor a scumbag)....and if you take a look at the history as well as the main followers of the 2 Big Manchester clubs, you ill know that it is CITY, not UNITED that has the Irish Catholic background, as well as followers...

just an FYI....

My FIRST and BIGGEST love is now, and always has been RANGERS!

I am a Manchester United fan, always have been (and I am not a Glory Hunter, nor a scumbag)....and if you take a look at the history as well as the main followers of the 2 Big Manchester clubs, you ill know that it is CITY, not UNITED that has the Irish Catholic background, as well as followers...

just an FYI....

"My FIRST and BIGGEST love is now, and always has been RANGERS!"

Why are you offended then?

i have fallen out with UTD since the birmingham home game and i had my rangers coat on and some drunk wanted to have a fight with me coming out of the ground <cr>

just an FYI....

"My FIRST and BIGGEST love is now, and always has been RANGERS!"

Why are you offended then?

Not offended at all mate?

just making a point smile.gif

There was a lot of protests at the time of the glazers taking over, it seems to have only resurfaced recently. Although they are in vast amounts of debt, with the income they have available it will always be manageable. The fans certainly can't complain with the continued success under the glazers rein.

As if these cunt didn't look T*rrier enough.

How long do they plan on keeping up this "protest?"

2789692688-23012010221901.jpg

Seen that today,what's the story behind that?

It's the original colours of their club.

Bunch of hypocrite bastards.

(tu)

is it not the colours that man city wore the last time they won a cup ???