Shocked

Of course he is. He's the current star. He doesn't deserve it, but he will probably win it.

Ferguson, Novo, Amoruso all contributed so much more than him.

Don't get me wrong i am a boogy fan just maybe underestimated his popularity :)

For what he's done for the club, Davie Weir is in with a shout.

For pure talent, De Boer or Ferguson.

Davie Weir isn't even close to being in with a shout. Prso, Ferguson, Rickson, Amoruso and De Boer should all be miles ahead of him.

Of course he is. He's the current star. He doesn't deserve it, but he will probably win it.

no, bougie surpasses novo, but not amo.

I'm certainly a big fan of Boogie and can see why he would poll highly.I wasn't expecting the poll results to be so high though.For me it's a toss up between Dado or De Boer.

as much as i love mols, he did have his bad spells however i dare you to name a player who has never had a bad spell, boogie and amo in the same team :drool: one man stands out from the rest and thats klos, i picked him for that sheer moment of goalkeeper crazyness against dundee utd, flopping like a wet fish to try and ge something on that set piece only for namouchie to steal his thunder. :praise:

Davie Weir isn't even close to being in with a shout. Prso, Ferguson, Rickson, Amoruso and De Boer should all be miles ahead of him.

Ricksen??!?

That's an incredible suggestion.

Ricksen was pish, a shite bag that could only kick people when their back was turned. Played well for a few months then went back to being shite.

Ricksen??!?

That's an incredible suggestion.

Ricksen was pish, a shite bag that could only kick people when their back was turned. Played well for a few months then went back to being shite.

I remember seeing Ricksen's first game for Rangers in a friendly against a Belgium side....may have been Standard Liege and I thought he was going to be a cracker.He ended up being a fuckin nutter IMO.

no, bougie surpasses novo, but not amo.

why no to fergie? he has been one of rangers greatest servants in recent history. Cut the man in half and he would be red/white and blue. You shouldn't let his last year with Rangers taint your memory.