Zlatan Ibrahimovic

PaulRFC1

Zlatan Ibrahimovic

How good is he ?

I have heard a lot of mixed opinions of him and I would like to see what you thought of him.

Was he worth 40million and Eto'o ? is he even better than Eto'o ?

I think he is a fantastic player and got of to a really good start to the season but has started to fade away.

Last year Jose Mourinho said he was the best player in the world - “I think there are four outstanding players in the world - Ibrahimović, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Kaká. At the moment, I think I have the best in the four - the best player in the world Zlatan Ibrahimović.

Would you agree with that ?

This season he has played 29 and scored 15

Your thoughts ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

He started the season on fire but has gone way off the boil.

A wee run on the bench may make him sort his act out.

He is a great player. But I would rather have kept Eto'o.

For the money that was involved, so would I. Not seen too much of Eto'o over in Italy, but when I have, he's been mediocre.

I would absolutely hate to manage a player like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

He is a great player. But I would rather have kept Eto'o.

For the money that was involved, so would I. Not seen too much of Eto'o over in Italy, but when I have, he's been mediocre.

I would absolutely hate to manage a player like Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Same, anytime I have seen him for Inter he hasn't been any good. But he fits in with the Barcelona style of play more than Ibrahimovic. I like both, but Eto'o would be my first choice for Barcelona.

I honestly think he is shite!

Every game I game I have seen him play he has been dire, for both Inter and Barca.

Yes I have seen the videos on youtube of him but I have never seen any of that when I've watched him.

He seems slow, shocking first touch, never looks up, needs about 20 chances to score....

I know Eto isn't doing it for Inter just now but I'd rather him in my Barca team.