Mopery

gman

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, see this interview on the BBC today, bitter bitter man. Still, the Saints result took the sting off making my way back from Tannadice last night. Surely we've secured the league now and I fancy Dundee United's chances of knocking Celtic out the cup too.

he said:' maybe it's not a league for trying to play expansive football but one to play negative football'. whilst talking in the context of it looking like Rangers league this year

He's finished. He sounded bitter defeated and unexpansive.

Should have posted ALL of it, was funnier. The guy is about a year behind everyone else.. realy fast on the uptake!

"We tried to be positive and we lost four goals. It's not the first time we've lost four goals this season.

"We brush ourselves down for the next one."

Mowbray's side have now lost six league matches on the road this season and laboured to break down a well organised home team.

"We maybe need to try to play slightly differently away from home," added Mowbray.

"We had six strikers on the pitch at the death, but it left some young defenders exposed to an energetic, decent team."

"Rangers have been very consistent - they haven't lost four goals in any game," said Mowbray.

"They set up differently - maybe that's the way to go.

"Maybe it isn't a league for trying to force the game and be expansive - maybe it is a league for playing defensive, negative football and having quality up front to counter-attack."

Guy is a fucking muppet! And some people call McCoist clueless when it comes to tactics?

Plus he remembered to say "take it on the chin and move on" in the same interview

was extreme sour grapes.

So in football does defense not matter anymore ? Are we all about fielding 6 strikers and neglecting or respecting that the other team will attack and have chances ? The man is an imbecile and he's practically embarrassed himself and his club with his comments.

I always knew this would happen. He was the reason WBA got relegated from the Premiership, the man cannot adapt or forsee what's apparent to a game of football. He makes strange substitutions, cannot change tactics and has cleared out a team of champions and replaced them with inexperienced potentials who quite frankly look below standards.

They have no money left, are working to a negative turn-over, they have 3 loan players who all will leave or potentially leave (Keane, Kamara, N'Guemo) and have a manager who doesn't have any idea what to do to remedy the situation. No Champions League money this year for them either to get out of jail.

Couple that with the fact the board can't afford to hire a new manager who may want a new selection of players as the current crop have proved they are no good.

If the Beggars were slagging our situation, they need to realise theirs is a whole lot worse !!!!!!

You know what Tony? your just shit.

Youre tactics are shit, signings have been shit, everytime they get a doin theres shit excuses.

Nevermind that we are the better team by far, but its been the pitches, the refs, everything else apart from the obvious.

SHIT!!!

:uk:

Maybe it isn't a league for trying to force the game and be expansive - maybe it is a league for playing defensive, negative football and having quality up front to counter-attack.

They've played 2 more games than us.

They've scored 6 fewer goals.

Oh how I wish we could play like them.

"Rangers have been very consistent - they haven't lost four goals in any game," said Mowbray.

"They set up differently - maybe that's the way to go.

"Maybe it isn't a league for trying to force the game and be expansive - maybe it is a league for playing defensive, negative football and having quality up front to counter-attack."

What a fucking cheek this guy has.

#1 - "expansive football"??? WTF? Only if by expansive you mean leaving yourselves wide open to a slaughtering.

#2 - why does he persist with the notion that Shellick play wide open attractive football, when it is quite clear to everyone else that his team are just pure shit.

#3 - should we continue to accept this drip feed from the likes of him and the twats in the media that Rangers play "defensive, negative" football.

Rangers Celtic

Goals for - 64 51

Against - 16 33

They have the worst away record in the league for conceding goals. We have the best.

Fuck all to do with positivity versus negativity or expansive versus defensive. Our team plays to win - not to get fucking rogered and further embarrass themselves by trying to deflect attention away from our own failings by being disparaging about our opposition.

Go fuck yourself Mowbray.

I think its funny.. he's just making a complete tit of himself. Long may it continue, he obviously hasn't heard the old football cliché that great teams are built from the back...

#3 - should we continue to accept this drip feed from the likes of him and the twats in the media that Rangers play "defensive, negative" football.

I was just enjoying myself totalling our League titles when I lost count ...... Defensive and negative? Aye, that's the "Rangers Way" to extending our superb world record, of League Championships. :craphead:

The "Sellik way" is to ignore the facts and spin some more lies and falsehoods, covering up what this time, Tony? :wink: Your blatant incompetence?

This guy is the perfect example of why we should be glad we have (Sir) Walter at the helm.

Play to win, be gracious, and accept defeat with dignity.

Who gies a fuck whit mopery, or anybody else, thinks?

It's what we, as a club and it's supporters think, that mattters - nothing else - fuck them all.

He's fucking cracking up. A footballing breakdown - he'd contrived this 'total football' tripe, despite it never really working anywhere except in the Championship with a Premiership squad. Now he's admitting he's had it wrong all along. So Celtic are left with an expensive manager who doesn't know how to manage his teams any more :lol:

Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of fans.

Seen this earlier, at first I was annoyed. But then I just had a look at the League table again.

He's coming out with crap like that to brown-nose the scum fans are an absolute shocking defeat.

Facts are - Celtic get demolished by a team we only beat last weekend with 9 men in a cup final.

Celtic are currently 10 points behind reigning Champions, Glasgow Rangers, with Glasgow Rangers having two games in hand.

With already one trophy in the Ibrox trophy room this season, Rangers are in cruise control to the League title.

I would also put this under factual - Anyone related to Celtic in anyway, are NOT looking forward to the next Old Firm game.

We will continue to perform in a professional and dignified manner,. even when the going gets tough. We will continue to perform like true Champions.

And We Still Are The People!

Im surprised this morning... there are no headlines about Walter and Bain going off their rocker because Thomson's appeal was turned down... I mean how can it be an appeal when its the same ref reviewing it...!!

Oh wait a minute...how silly of me..thats the SELLICK way!!

Always excuses.. should be their team motto...

Aye Tony...defensive and negative..just you keep thinking that son.