Mopery

gman

How can you try and blame the league anyway? If his team was good enough to rise above this 'negative' football then he wouldnt be fucking complaining would he?!

this amazes me. Glasgow peado Celtic always think they should have the right to play nice football.

they don't even fucking play nice football. the deluded twats.

I really hope they win fuck all. if they get beat in the scottish cup,that will make up for us getting put out. well for me anyway.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he said:' maybe it's not a league for trying to play expansive football but one to play negative football'. whilst talking in the context of it looking like Rangers league this year

He's finished. He sounded bitter defeated and unexpansive.

I don't get all this shite they came out with it all started after we drew with barcelona at home at the time i took it as a compliment as we had managed to frustrate the fuck ut of a good barca side.But domestically our tactics have been far from negative i mean 7-1 ain't negative battering celtic off the park for 45 minutes aint negative the only thing negative about it is celtics points and GD compared to ours

Typical Septic coming up with another excuse for being completely shite. This time it's the "leagues fault" they lost 4-0 not that fact that they are utter shite and they have a monkey for a manager who is clearly clueless.

Could you make it up??

Wasn't it Lionel Messi who started the 'negative football' thing?

I think it was first said about the tims against barcalona under M.O.N.

they seem to forget this. funny that!

Direct quote from Danny Fox about Mowbray - "He's a fucking weirdo. I don't like him, no idea if he liked me cos he never fucking spoke to me. I guarantee you 85% of the players still at Celtic don't want to play for him."

One of my close mates met Fox, Fletcher & Eagles down at Cheltenham and asked him what went on with him, with Mowbray spending decent money on him and him not lasting, and that was his response. Fletcher also said that there was never any contact from Celtic, and no offer ever put to him and that all the paper talk was just Celtic making it up.

So before he starts moaning about other teams he should have a look at his own, and more importantly himself... though hopefully he doesn't and he's still there next year!

mowbary hus got tae be the biggest arsehole in football! He underachieves as a manager and his team faww apart. He doesn't stand up and say how shite they are then starts this conspiracy pish just to take the focus off how shite they ur. Next they will be saying st mirren ar part of it!

COMPLETE AND UTTER WANK!

P.S Mowbary Must Stay :wink:

mowbary-1.jpg

Mopery needs some advice on expansive football - every team that plays expansive football, and wins (Key point that) , has a decent defence on which to build a platform for the attacking ambitions.

I think he should stay and basically last nights interview was an admition that he got it wrong!

he said:' maybe it's not a league for trying to play expansive football but one to play negative football'. whilst talking in the context of it looking like Rangers league this year

He's finished. He sounded bitter defeated and unexpansive.

Just like the EPL then?, where you got your arse handed to you with West Brom playing 'expansive football'...

Or maybe your just a cunt of a manager who's been found out again...