Liverpool line up 3million bid for wilson

trueblue79

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a lot of keech being spouted here IMO.Rafa will be lucky to still have a job the way Liverpool are going.The only truthful thing ever printed in the Sun is the fucking date and if we sell him for 3million quid, then we need our head read if he is willing to sign a new contract.

If he doesn't want to sign a new contract, then sell him to the highest bidder, otherwise hang on to one of the best prospects I've seen in a long time.

Some ridiculous comments here. For a play like Danny Wilson to come in at 17, and play 20 + games for us as he has done, it is priceless in todays (let alone Scotlands) market.

If we are needing to shift players - unsure if we will be forced to - then it would be players like Beasley and Novo who would go (wages wise) rather than ship out a player for the future for a few million.

Man Utd, Liverpool & Tottenham in for him, £3m is only going to be to test the waters. Reckon we could get up to £6m for him if a bidding war starts. Maybe The Arse could get involved too. Could be the difference between Boughie getting an improved deal tempting him to stay.

Can't see us getting more than 5m for an 18 year old who could sign a pre contract at Xmas unless there was a serious bidding war. He would be a fool to go to a major EPL club - very unlikely to get a game for years and is clearly nowhere near physically developed enough. Can you imagine what guys like Drogba would do to him?

You're spot on there, Papaguy.If this kid is allowed to develope properly and learn his craft then he will be one of the hottest centre backs on the planet.He is at least 8 years away from hitting his prime, so what will his worth be then?

Some amazing comments in here doh

He's the best 18 year old centreback in Britain, £3m is an embarrassing amount.

Wilson's going to be (is) an important player for us and to consider selling him for £3million is shocking. I'd only sell him if the money was atleast more than double what's on offer.

Do you honestly believe we would get over £3m for him? I would be surprised if we even got offered £3m TBH

Do you honestly believe we would get over £3m for him? I would be surprised if we even got offered £3m TBH

If we are going by money for the ability of the youngster we should be getting more than £10M If fulham's chris smalling is worth that. But as we play in scotland and english teams now how big a difference financially we get each year and would see this as a good price.

I look at Wilson and then I look at players like Evans and Smalling, similar aged players and think to myself is Wilson as good as them? probably, with a hell of a lot of potential to be gained, the lad has a good future ahead of him and it should be at Rangers

funny some here want him gone cause he aint a true ger at heart, gawd its like the mopes and the manager situation, i dont care what the money is i want him to stay and prosper, let his value rise but what is the funniest thing is that it gets mentioned he is in talks and looking likely to sign a new deal then this is printed, about a club with no money, a club on a downward spiral getting leapfrogged by other teams for europe and a club that look like it is gonna have to sell players itself, scaremongering by the press in an attempt to cloud the young mans mind, in my paranoid view likes

i dont see why we should but just because of the league we play in, we should get the right amount of money required for the players talent, and he is easily better than Chris Smalling who is going for over 10M.