Nacho on his future

Boab

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. because he is a good player with heart and desire. if the rest of the team followed his example we would be 25 points clear!

Or, if the rest of the team has his composure and decision making, we might be level on points when Celtic.

He's a super sub IMO, a bit like Walcott.

no. because he is a good player with heart and desire. if the rest of the team followed his example we would be 25 points clear!

Or, if the rest of the team has his composure and decision making, we might be level on points when Celtic.

He's a super sub IMO, a bit like Walcott.

i think his goal vs Hibs showed that. Was ment to be a cross to Boyd and scored from it, or in other peoples view, he gave the goalie the eyes :ph34r:. i hate the fact people want him to stay cause he has five starts tattooed to his arm.

How many good games has he had this season... 10!?

Whether you rate Nacho or not, he scores important goals in big games yet doesn't command a huge salary, so he is great value for money.

Value for money is exactly what our club needs in the present financial climate. He will pay his way with vital goals.

Somewhere between 10 and 0

Hes scored 1 important goal I can think of in 2 years

Whether you rate Nacho or not, he scores important goals in big games yet doesn't command a huge salary, so he is great value for money.

Value for money is exactly what our club needs in the present financial climate. He will pay his way with vital goals.

He also makes the wrong choices to often and all his goals seem to be lucky apart from the one vs Sevilla

He also makes the wrong choices to often and all his goals seem to be lucky apart from the one vs Sevilla

Do you only want him to score pretty goals? Nice one Tony.

Nacho is a great player to have on the bench, he is pacy and although not the best player technically causes tired defenders problems. Also when u could hear a Celtic manager drop at Ibrox how many players do we have to bring on that give the supporters the lift that Nacho does which imo spurs the whole team onto better things, get him signed!

a good player ? he has very little ability.

A player that's scored goals in cup finals, title wins, European semi finals, Champions League, UEFA Cup...

I wish we had more players at Ibrox with little ability. :craphead:

I think we Nacho is worth another year at Ibrox and I wish Smith would play him more but if he moves on then good luck to him, from his penalty against Fiorentina to his winner in the Scottish Cup Final last year he`s been brilliant for Rangers.

I would replace him with Mehdi Taouil from Kilmarnock should he decide to leave.

Somewhere between 10 and 0

Hes scored 1 important goal I can think of in 2 years

I do hope you saw the Cup Final last year ?

Agreed with the two above.

If he wants to stay, sign the contract - I see no issues with that.

If he wants to go back to Spain with his daughter to bring her up there, just say. I don't know one fan that would grudge wee Nacho that move, I really don't.