Season Ticket Renewal

182 members have voted

1. 1. Are you renewing your season ticket?

• Yes
    • Yes - I'll be a new season ticket holder next season
    • No - Have to give it up due to cost
    • No - Live too far away
    • Maybe - I'm going to wait to see what happens with the ownership

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unfortunatly i dont think i will be renewing for next season, just going to get single tickets when i can. I would love to still have one but its just been a waste of money this year as i have missed so many games with work commitments and games being moved. Got rid of my ticket for a few of them but on others like last night it just been wasted. Dont see the point spending £500+ for a season ticket and only making 12 games a season when i can just get 12 individual tickets for £26 each and save £200. It would be worth it for the old firm games but both times this year sky have moved them to a sunday and i am a Christian so i dont believe in sunday football so i didnt go to either of them. Pretty much guaranteed they will do the same thing next season.

I will more or less be a definate to renew but I'm gona wait until the Last minute/closing date (may7th I think?) to see wat happens with ownership etc. I'm of the mind that paying 400 odd quid to watch potentially a team full of youngsters playing is a bit insane, but on the other hand it's still the rangers and they are deep to my heart and I wud keep going bcos of that. The club wud secure alot more ST renewals and new ST holders if the club is sold asap IMO

Live to far away to give my vocal support every week,but as long as I get my season ticket,I feel Im doing my bit.....Renew until I die loyal

do you drive up?

I've been promoted in my work, but it means I need to work every second weekend unfortunately. I think I'll need to give it up :(

I'm over 2 hours away, and should be moving out soon (at 18 :anguish: ) so we'll see. I hope I can afford to keep it, but even now it's expensive for me. Maybe move from my seat in GF for a cheaper seat if possible.