Muff

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as walter dosent listen to most of you ffs

support your fucking team

ya fuking beauty

Just because we offer alternative points of view doesn't make us less of a fan that you, ya fuckin nugget.

Glad Lafferty has scored but he is still an awful player and one goal won't change my opinion on that.

nobody says it does but you lot are negative bastards at times and your alternate viewpoints are strange at times, he might not be the best but would you enjoy your party any less????

ftp and his followers watpboogie.png

You are a moron mate if you are trying to suggest I'm a tim. An utter moron.

Tell you what, I'll continue to field my opinions on what I see and you can just ignore them. (tu)

Back to the game however, I think it might be time to bring Boyd off for Naismith and let Lafferty play through the middle.

Just as walter dosent listen to most of you ffs

support your fucking team

ya fuking beauty

Just because we offer alternative points of view doesn't make us less of a fan that you, ya fuckin nugget.

Glad Lafferty has scored but he is still an awful player and one goal won't change my opinion on that.

nobody says it does but you lot are negative bastards at times and your alternate viewpoints are strange at times, he might not be the best but would you enjoy your party any less????

ftp and his followers watpboogie.png

You are a moron mate if you are trying to suggest I'm a tim. An utter moron.

Tell you what, I'll continue to field my opinions on what I see and you can just ignore them. 00000042.gif

Back to the game however, I think it might be time to bring Boyd off for Naismith and let Lafferty play through the middle.

Yes a bigoted moron not just a moron, and i never suggested you were a tim i just said ftp and his followers meaning that revolting lot across parkeid wayboogie.png