***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yassssss!!

Now I'm I right in saying the the tims have to WIN on Saturday or we are champs without kickin a ball

no, we need to win next week regardless

No we don't. If they lose, they're 11 points behind and they only have 3 games left (tu)

Yassssss!!

Now I'm I right in saying the the tims have to WIN on Saturday or we are champs without kickin a ball

Nah, we win today we are 11 pts clear, Celtic draw or lose they are still 11 or 10 behind, there are only 3 games left after that they can only get a max of 9 points.

Yassssss!!

No we don't. If they lose, they're 11 points behind and they only have 3 games left 00000042.gif

indeed its the tims who must win or its over, plus utd want 2ndboogie.png

Yassssss!!

if they lose we are champs as 11 points clear and if they lose there is only 3 games left ,possible 9 points,= party on saturday

Yassssss!!

No we don't. If they lose, they're 11 points behind and they only have 3 games left (tu)

are they home or away?

Away to Dundee Utd.

Why the fuck can't Naismith stay on his bloody feet!!!!!!! Spends more time on his arse than anywhere else FFS!

Well done the Bears, hard game negotiated and put to bed, championees next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!