• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest news:

#1 @ HMV

#1 @ Play.com

#4 @ Amazon

#11 @ iTunes

Going very well and a Top 10 position is looking likely!

1+1+4+11=17

17/4=4.25

4.25, going on our average for they 4 sites we could be looking at a chart position of no.4/5?

Not bad eh?

Latest news:

#1 @ HMV

#1 @ Play.com

#4 @ Amazon

#11 @ iTunes

1+1+4+11=17

17/4=4.25

4.25, going on our average for they 4 sites we could be looking at a chart position of no.4/5?

Not bad eh?

Thats assuming each site sells the same number of total downloads!

Latest news:

#1 @ HMV

#1 @ Play.com

#4 @ Amazon

#11 @ iTunes

1+1+4+11=17

17/4=4.25

Not bad eh?

Thats assuming each site sells the same number of total downloads!

its clear itunes sell more singles

id be willing to bet the itunes sales of the song equal the other 3 put together

I wonder if it's bcos iTunes is so qik and convenient especialy if u hav an iPhone. All u hav to do is go to the iTunes app, pick a song, put ur password in and buy it, no card details reqd, simple as, u don't even have to turn a computer on. I wud say this mite help iTunes get more sales possibly ?

iTunes is definitely the biggest seller by far but the other sites' input will certainly affect our current #11 position on the collated final chart.

EMI suggested a position of #2 by Sunday but if we make the top 10 I'd be delighted and consider the wind-up a success.

Number 11 in iTunes same as the points difference in the league. Can't we exchange league points for chart positions?

ehh no thanx, besides even if u cud it wud defeat the purpose of winning spl/tina being no.1 on the same day

I have spoken to a pal at Real Radio, and she says the word is it is sitting at number 5 as of 7am this morning.

She has passed internal emails through GMG Radio, in the hope that other Stations will mention it on their News Bulletins and Music Sections if possible.

that poster on link says amazon.com

will that not fuck us in terms of getin the like sale count?

When people go to Amazon.com everything will be priced in dollars and theres a big union jack to click on, im pretty sure everyone would change to .co.uk