Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

It seems to have gone a bit stale at no.12 On the iTunes chart, is this accurate in terms of the real time position of the song from all downloads from different sites, how does it all come together come Sunday is wat I'm gettin at?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems to have gone a bit stale at no.12 On the iTunes chart, is this accurate in terms of the real time position of the song from all downloads from different sites, how does it all come together come Sunday is wat I'm gettin at?

Think we will get a rough idea in the midweek chart show tomorrow

Online downloads account for most of the sales in charts but we have to take into account the likes of Diana Vickers in number 1 will be selling a lot of physical copies too

Online downloads account for most of the sales in charts but we have to take into account the likes of Diana Vickers in number 1 will be selling a lot of physical copies too

so u reckon tina cud be alot higher in the charts than we may think?

What radio station and time is the midweek charts show on at mate?

Is it not Radio 1 from 3.30pm? Better look it up, not too sure.

Is it not Radio 1 from 3.30pm? Better look it up, not too sure.

Cheers (tu)

She will get a mention a listen to radio 1 all the time it's on from half 3 till 4 and he plays all the new entrys and also the top 3 Greg James has played subo on his show before a few times when takin about new releases so he's got to play some tina

Who wants to do a write up on RangersPedia about it :wink:

I have made the page, you just need to edit it

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Simply_The_Best_Campaign

I didn't see this page. :( I just put it on the original STB one.

http://www.rangerspedia.org/index.php/Simply_The_Best

i love the video on it :praise: :praise: :praise:

on itunes you can buy it for yourself once, then you can download it 3 more times but you have to click the little drop down menu next to buy then click gift for friend bit but every time you do it make sure its a diff email address, also amazon counts to the chart :D

If people think spreading the word via radio's is the best idea, surely papping an email Ken Bruce's way wouldnt do any harm..he'd certainly support the cause :wink:

I'm on it.

If people think spreading the word via radio's is the best idea, surely papping an email Ken Bruce's way wouldnt do any harm..he'd certainly support the cause :wink:

I'm on it.

Good man (tu)

Got an automated reply saying thanks and they'll try to get a reply to me tomorrow.

Hopefully Big Kenny or one of his people reply and support it.

I'm on it.

Good man (tu)

Got an automated reply saying thanks and they'll try to get a reply to me tomorrow.

Hopefully Big Kenny or one of his people reply and support it.

Hopefully, ill drop him an e-mail aswell :21: