Favourite Season As A Rangers Fan

MartinGers93

The Uefa Cup season of 2007/2008.

The whole season right till the end was full of ups and downs. Was just superb! heartbreaking to lose to Zenit then lose the league but somthing i'll never forget

The Uefa Cup season of 2007/2008.

The whole season right till the end was full of ups and downs. Was just superb! heartbreaking to lose to Zenit then lose the league but somthing i'll never forget

Same mate.

I am amazed at people picking 2007 /2008 as their fav season, i would have thought helicopter sunday would beat that. But then again each to their own, but i have seen to many winning seasons to pick any favourite season.

I am amazed at people picking 2007 /2008 as their fav season, i would have thought helicopter sunday would beat that. But then again each to their own, but i have seen to many winning seasons to pick any favourite season.

I had some of the best times following the team in the barren years mate.........I should maybe look into a career as a professional mourner. :pipe:

Showing my age but for me it was 75/76 treble winning year. Maybe because I had been going to matches since '68 and it was the first season we dominated. Had gone to almost every game home and away with my dad for 8 seasons and had seen us win 1 LC, 1 SC and 1 league in that time. Winning the league in 75 for the first time in 11 years was also special.

92/93

A treble (with the cups won at the piggery) and a great european campaign.....

was 1 at the time m8. rangers were winning all sorts and had a brilliant team when i was younger,then when i got in to my teens we started to get into money troubles and we still are.

i have to say ive not had to many brilliant seasons following the gers.

8 in a row and helicopter sunday for me, chose 8 instead of nine mainly due to the title party at Ibrox when Gazza tore the sheep a new one and Helicopter Sunday as i have never gone from total despair to sheer elation within the space of two minutes before, don't think ill ever go that mental again, well maybe at the weekend :beer1:

1977/78 my first full season and a treble to boot

1983/84 Big Jocks return

86/87 winning the league at that hole for first time in 9 years

90/91 beating they bastards on the last day to win the league

92/93 Champions league run

98/99 and laughing as that mob went mental in the 3-0 game to win the league

04/05 helicopter sunday

Too many to pick just one when yer an old fud like me.

For quality of football: Advocaat's two title winning seasons

For healing an open wound: 1974/75 (thank you Mr Wallace)

For making me believe again: 1986/87 (thank you Soooooooouuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnneeeeeeessssssssssssss)

For the love of the game: 1962/63 (Jimmy Millar you're immortal)