Gers after Jim O'Brien

fraser77

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just cos he's a rabid tim doesn't mean he wouldn't want to join rangers, he'd be daft to turn an oppurtunity like that down!! Doubt there's anything in the story tho!

Wouldn't put it past liewell to put in an offer as soon as we do though. And then the rabid tim would give it the usual "only club I ever wanted to play for" garbage. A situation best avoided especially for a very average player.

thundering tim from a tim family from the timmy part of dumbartim :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I've no idea how good this lad is as I can't remember seeing him but I've heard all the above guff before with Neil McCann. The same Neil McCann who was an absolute credit to himself, his family and most importantly of all a credit to The Rangers.

I canny wait to get O'Brien on the back of my Queens 11 top. :rolleyes:

I can just imagine the bigots and old men getting on at the youngsters for getting their favourite player's name on the back of their shirt, and then not understanding why :lol:

I can't just imagine the bigots and old men getting on at the youngsters for getting their favourite player's name on the back of their shirt and then not understanding why :lol:

I see nothing wrong with that. :)

I can just imagine the bigots and old men getting on at the youngsters for getting their favourite player's name on the back of their shirt and then not understanding why :lol:

I see nothing wrong with that. :)

I think it'd be petty and narrow minded but we're always gonnae disagree (tu)

thundering tim from a tim family from the timmy part of dumbartim :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

I've no idea how good this lad is as I can't remember seeing him but I've heard all the above guff before with Neil McCann. The same Neil McCann who was an absolute credit to himself, his family and most importantly of all a credit to The Rangers.

McCann never turned his back on the country of his birth for religious reasons, having O'Brien in a Rangers shirt is like picking one the Gween Bwigade for Rangers. They all have the same anti-Rangers/British/Protestant mentality!

TBH If he wasn't good enough for them then he certainly isn't good enough for the champions. We have too many inconsistent squad players as it is!