***The Official Champions v Dundee United Thread*** Boyd, Novo

Muff

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck it, throw super Ally up beside Boyd after HT!

Haha if only :craphead:

that was easily a fucking penalty, if its not its a dive and a booking.

That's what I never understand when Ref's bottle it...if it's not a pen, why's it not a booking

When the referee is called Steven O'Reily :craphead: :craphead: :craphead:

The only other sub I would make would be Bendikson.

Yeah I'd bring him on for Novo, and switch Naismith into that wide right role that Novo is occupying.

would agree mate, or take Naismith off play him in the centre with Edu and push fleck further up behind boyd.

My mrs ain't a huge footy fan,I was in the toilet, she just burst in singing there's only 1 nacho - pissed on my fuckin leg but at least it was for a good reason haha

Well Im glad Novo can hit the target even if you can't haha! :P

blokes never hit the target....sick of cleaning our loo 3 times a day :craphead:

gotta admit, in terms of hitting the target, I'm gonna say I'm more reliable than nacho?

We are back using the 4-3-3 system that we played in December when we played so well. The width is really pulling apart United.

If only Walter could play Davis in the middle we could use this formation all the time.

My mrs ain't a huge footy fan,I was in the toilet, she just burst in singing there's only 1 nacho - pissed on my fuckin leg but at least it was for a good reason haha

Well Im glad Novo can hit the target even if you can't haha! tongue.gif

blokes never hit the target....sick of cleaning our loo 3 times a day craphead2.gif

gotta admit, in terms of hitting the target, I'm gonna say I'm more reliable than nacho?

What's with the rougue "H" in my name? :lol:

Another thing... How bad is this old Scottish commentator :lol:

:lol: i think he's a rangers tv commentator.

did u here him say how bad the dundee united support was and how good the rangers support was. smiley-gen014.gif00000042.giflaugh.gif

I hope to fuck we ain't paying him. :lol:

Brilliant first half... Boyd has been brilliant as has fleck and smith and kirk are playing well... The west stand is bouncing

are you at it.???

yup, behind the goal 3rd row. Hopefully get more goals in 2nd half

Another thing... How bad is this old Scottish commentator :lol:

:lol: i think he's a rangers tv commentator.

did u here him say how bad the dundee united support was and how good the rangers support was. smiley-gen014.gif00000042.giflaugh.gif

I hope to fuck we ain't paying him. :lol:

I think he is BBC Alba as before the game it cut to a guy doing a piece for them. Perhaps Rangers Live are using their feed today.