***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to Alexander, the ball was headed right down at his feet .. it is difficult to adjust your feet so quickly.

More to the point, Smith let himself get bullied out of the first ball by Fortune.

shocking goalkeeping from alexander, it was right at him ffs. Thought it was a foul on smith but we will still win this. For all their desire to win etc they havent been too great themselves. We will need to pick the pace up though, we have done very little ourselves. 3-2 rangers i reckon.

Have I got my blue tinted specs on as I thought Fortune was impeeding Smith by jumping using his right hand pushing Smith down

Am I wrong?????

Agree it was a foul but I also think Smith's got to be stronger there. Can't let himself get bullied.

Can't decide if Alexander should have done better

To be fair to Alexander, the ball was headed right down at his feet .. it is difficult to adjust your feet so quickly.

More to the point, Smith let himself get bullied out of the first ball by Fortune.

Agreed

Have I got my blue tinted specs on as I thought Fortune was impeeding Smith by jumping using his right hand pushing Smith down

Am I wrong?????

Agree it was a foul but I also think Smith's got to be stronger there. Can't let himself get bullied.

Can't decide if Alexander should have done better

What is he supposed to do with a huge hand pushing against his face ?

.. err he is a Professional keeper and cant move his feet quickly ? Oh dear - I think thats why he is second choice! and your right Smith did get bullied (aka fouled!)