***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Broadfoot should be playin at centre back after a good performance at the weekend with Mcculloch at defensive mid and get Edu to fuck. Novo on the left and get Naismith to fuck.

I don't think Edu has done anything that much wrong. I might be wrong tho!

Edu has actually been alright, so has Thomson. it's just they are pushing 3 on 2 in the middle and leaving us lop sided with davis drifting.

I'm shocked Walter hasn't reacted to this, and went 4-5-1 it's not like the personal on the pitch couldn't switch into that set up.

OH AYE CHARLIE, CANNY HOLD THE LAUGHS IN?? How this cunt STILL got a fucking job, I'll never know.

I agree. The whole set up tonight has been so biased, from showing images from all around the stadium (well the celtic fans) then showing the celtic players and their daft huddle. Nothing of our fans. Then charlie - this guy drives me up the wall!

He does my fucking head in. I hate him more than any of the dirty, fake tanned bheggers.

Right then, a large group of us get sufficient evidence and complain about him.

Smith's defending was a joke for the goal, ma wee sister would have stood up better against mis-fortune. Naylor shouldn't have got the cross in either, pish

What would you do when you have a money on your back clawing your face?

Racism fail :craphead:

Broadfoot should be playin at centre back after a good performance at the weekend with Mcculloch at defensive mid and get Edu to fuck. Novo on the left and get Naismith to fuck.

I don't think Edu has done anything that much wrong. I might be wrong tho!

He hasn't.

Smith's defending was a joke for the goal, ma wee sister would have stood up better against mis-fortune. Naylor shouldn't have got the cross in either, pish

Smith's defending :lol: ?, he had a huge hand pushin against his face, not much he can do if that's happenin.

Aye thats what i said, his defending. Bullied off the ball like a wee pussy

Would anyone risk Boyd in the second half. I know he's far from top form and his record against the tims is dire, but he is possibly our best finisher.

Nope, don't see how he could make a difference.

What would you do when you have a money on your back clawing your face?

Racism fail :craphead:

:lol:

Whats everyone all about?

Saying thats why Alexander isn't first choice just because of one goal I think thats his only mistake and McGregor has made loads dont judge him on one bloody mistake.

Smith's defending :lol: ?, he had a huge hand pushin against his face, not much he can do if that's happenin.

How is havin a hand pushin against you're face preventing you from seeing bad defending <cr> ?

Edu has actually been alright, so has Thomson. it's just they are pushing 3 on 2 in the middle and leaving us lop sided with davis drifting.

I'm shocked Walter hasn't reacted to this, and went 4-5-1 it's not like the personal on the pitch couldn't switch into that set up.

4-5-1 :anguish:

How is havin a hand pushin against you're face preventing you from seeing bad defending <cr> ?

A hand in the face :lol: aww whit shame, poor wee boy

He got caught too deep & off balance. Fortune should not be getting anyhwere near that ball, hand or not, if you're defending well.