***The Official Bheggars v The Champions Thread***

Muff

• Replies 821
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH AYE CHARLIE, CANNY HOLD THE LAUGHS IN?? How this cunt STILL got a fucking job, I'll never know.

I agree. The whole set up tonight has been so biased, from showing images from all around the stadium (well the celtic fans) then showing the celtic players and their daft huddle. Nothing of our fans. Then charlie - this guy drives me up the wall!

Two sloppy goals given away - 2nd should defo have been disallowed. Need to up the intensity and not allow them so much space to operate. Davis is pure silk - wish we had a few more like him. Thommo had best watch his step - I can see him walking if he's not careful as he's giving away too many petty late fouls.

Broadfoot should be playin at centre back after a good performance at the weekend with Mcculloch at defensive mid and get Edu to fuck. Novo on the left and get Naismith to fuck.

OH AYE CHARLIE, CANNY HOLD THE LAUGHS IN?? How this cunt STILL got a fucking job, I'll never know.

I agree. The whole set up tonight has been so biased, from showing images from all around the stadium (well the celtic fans) then showing the celtic players and their daft huddle. Nothing of our fans. Then charlie - this guy drives me up the wall!

He does my fucking head in. I hate him more than any of the dirty, fake tanned bheggers.

I don't like blaming referees for anything but Kamara should not be on the field. He pushed Thomson in the face in front of the ref, he elbowed Naismith, raised his hand up to Naismith's face later (ala Motta) and takes a swipe at Edu when the ball had clearly gone.

Prick.

Smith's defending was a joke for the goal, ma wee sister would have stood up better against mis-fortune. Naylor shouldn't have got the cross in either, pish

What would you do when you have a monkey on your back clawing your face?

How the fuck can the ref allow that goal? Fucking shocking refereeing. If that was at the opposite end it would never have been a goal. 2nd half get into this shower of shit Rangers!

Smith's defending was a joke for the goal, ma wee sister would have stood up better against mis-fortune. Naylor shouldn't have got the cross in either, pish

Smith's defending :lol: ?, he had a huge hand pushin against his face, not much he can do if that's happenin.