Would You Want England To Win It

Would You Want England To Win It  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Would You Want England To Win It

Better to have paint on your face than the blood of some innocent guy in the street after England have lost...

Give over.

Better to be loyal to Britain and the flag than boo GSTQ.

Yes, but it's also better to boo a national anthem than it is to attack some innocent man who's done nothing wrong, surely you would agree?

Even Scottish fans who aren't in the TA and travel to matches don't start rioting when we lose (which is pretty much every game).

We just get pissed and have a laugh. They get pissed and attack. Watch when they get put out this year, they'll be rioting.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but I'd like them to do well, perhaps the quarters or Semi's or even the Final but not win as we'd never hear the end of it! In saying that, I'd be pleased if they did win again as they are our neighbours and tbh they invented the game and I admire their patriotism towards their National Team and of course the sport in general as I love Football.

I'm interested in the league and like many of their players and don't have any distinct dislike towards their team. I'm just not that bothered by them.

Also like Capello, reading - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Capello-Portrait-Winner-Gabriele-Marcotti/dp/055381995X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273436884&sr=1-3 at the moment.

Infact, I'm not long after saying to my pal there that I actually wouldn't want to go up the town for an England game as I think the anti englishness would be not that nice, though of course there are folk that dislike them for the banter and have that balance.

F*ck all to do with me being proud to be British mind you, don't get me wrong, cause...I'm not.

I hope they do win it. Why not. No one on here can give a good reason, sure they have so many utter c*nts in the team like Terry, A.Cole, Gerrard etc but the 66 thing is no excuse. Some should just grow up if it effects you that much.

I hope they do win it. Why not. No one on here can give a good reason, sure they have so many utter c*nts in the team like Terry, A.Cole, Gerrard etc but the 66 thing is no excuse. Some should just grow up if it effects you that much.

Some people have give perfectly good reason's as to why they wouldn't want to see England win it.

What you mean is you're going to refuse to except any of their reason's.

It's a mute point as I don't think their squad is good enough to go all the way this time, but for me as most of my family is English, my missus is English, if I was any good at football I'd be eligible so why not support them? They're the only British team there after all.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Hate the vast majority of the media, so no.

so cause you hate there media,you don't want them to win the world cup?

Seems a good reason to me (tu)

Can't be bothered with them talking about it for ages again.