Relegated teams

Muff

Any player worth snapping up, would we be interested?

Falkirk; Ryan Flynn, Scott Arfield, Robert Olejnik...

Hull City; Bernard Mendy, Tom Cairney, Kamil Zayatte, Steven Mouyokolo...

Portsmouth; Nadir Belhadj, Frederic Piquionne (still owned by Lyon), David Nugent, Ricardo Rocha...

Burnley; Chris Eagles, Kevin McDonald, Andre Bikey, Martin Paterson, Steven Fletcher...

Peterborough; George Boyd, Aaron McLean, Gabriel Zakuani...

Sheffield Wednesday; Mark Beevers, Luke Boden, Marcus Tudgay...

Plymouth Argyle; Marcel Seip, Bradley Wright-Phillips...

Hertha Berlin; Arne Freidrich, Christoph Janker, Gojko Kacar, Lukasz Piszczek, Steve von Bergen...

VfL Bochum; Paul Freier, Stanislav Sestak, Milos Maric, Zlato Dedic...

Xerex CD; Carlos Calvo, Momo, Jose Casado...

Malaga CF; Manolo Gaspar, Patrick Mtiliga, Duda, Nabil Baha, Jesus Gamez, Albert Luque...

Racing de Santander; Fabio Coltorti, Mohammed Tchite, Nasief Morris, Marc Torrejon, Oriol...

Grenoble Foot 38; Jean Calve, Danijel Ljuboja, Daisuke Matsui, Josip Tadic, Alaixys Romao, Bostjan Cesar...

Le Mans; Joao Andrade, Thorstein Helstad, Anthony Le Tallec, Fredrik Stromstad...

US Boulogne; Olivier Kapo (still owned by Wigan), Bakary Soumare, Ibrahim Kone...

AS Livorno; Dario Knezevic, Martin Bergvold, Tavano...

AC Siena; Massimo Maccarone, Lukas Jarolim, Abdelkader Ghezzal, Goncalo Brandao...

Atalanta; Javier Chavanton (on loan from Sevilla), Gyorgy Garics...

An example of a few players from some of the relegated clubs around Europe - some of them not good enough, IMO.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Olejnik wouldn't be a bad option for a backup keeper.

Chris Eagles could be one of the answers to our winger problem, he could do well in the SPL I think

And Bakary Soumare is a manbeast, would love to see him at Rangers if Boughie/Weir leave :praise:

Neither of the Argyle players i'd touch with a bargepole. Although i'd take Alan Judge who was on loan to them (from Blackburn), just seemed untacklable on his day! Cracking shot as well, think Charlie Adam with a lot more running and effort.

We wouldn't get near any of the Portsmouth squad due to wages, but i'd love for Walter to take Belhadj by the scruff of the collar and turn him into a real player.

I'd also take Chevanton if he still has half his pace, christ he used to be a speedy wee bugger back at Monaco! :sherlock:

Also, Le Tallec would score goals for fun in the SPL!

Neither of the Argyle players i'd touch with a bargepole. Although i'd take Alan Judge who was on loan to them (from Blackburn), just seemed untacklable on his day! Cracking shot as well, think Charlie Adam with a lot more running and effort.

We wouldn't get near any of the Portsmouth squad due to wages, but i'd love for Walter to take Belhadj by the scruff of the collar and turn him into a real player.

I'd also take Chevanton if he still has half his pace, christ he used to be a speedy wee bugger back at Monaco! :sherlock:

We're we not linked with Seip after Cuellar left?

Apparently Ewan Chester went at watched him for a few games, not sure if that was when he was at Herenveen or Argyle though. Hes good at predicting and reading the game, but his tackling is renowned for being a bit hit and miss. Their entire back four were awful this season, and I really would hate us to sign championship rejects for first-choice centre backs (I await the Bougherra haters to ignorantly state that :sherlock: ).

Somebody said they'd take Bradley Wright-Phillips? I'd rather we started games with 10 men. Woeful footballer and an absolute cretin of a man

Apparently Ewan Chester went at watched him for a few games, not sure if that was when he was at Herenveen or Argyle though. Hes good at predicting and reading the game, but his tackling is renowned for being a bit hit and miss. Their entire back four were awful this season, and I really would hate us to sign championship rejects for first-choice centre backs (I await the Bougherra haters to ignorantly state that :sherlock: ).

Somebody said they'd take Bradley Wright-Phillips? I'd rather we started games with 10 men. Woeful footballer and an absolute cretin of a man

He's a scumbag, and a shit footballer!

Piquionne is the one we should be looking at, people have talked about wanting a strong striker who can play the lone striker.

Wanting a target man who can hold the ball up, he fits the bill IMO.

He is strong and pacey and would be great up here.

Belhadj is the other one i would take, just what we need for down the left and we have the right manager to sort him out.

Portsmouth have good players and we could get them as they are needing to sell and we would get them cheaper for what they are worth.

Piquionne is the one we should be looking at, people have talked about wanting a strong striker who can play the lone striker.

Wanting a target man who can hold the ball up, he fits the bill IMO.

He is strong and pacey and would be great up here.

Belhadj is the other one i would take, just what we need for down the left and we have the right manager to sort him out.

Portsmouth have good players and we could get them as they are needing to sell and we would get them cheaper for what they are worth.

I like Piquonne aswell (tu)

Cairney at Hull or Arfield would be good prospects for the future. Wouldn't touch Eagles, woeful at best. If he was half the player he thinks he is he would still be at Old Trafford. Boyd from Peteborough would give us a bit of flair but i think he'd be around £4 million to buy. The Pompey players wouldn't come for the money we'd offer imo

Cairney at Hull or Arfield would be good prospects for the future. Wouldn't touch Eagles, woeful at best. If he was half the player he thinks he is he would still be at Old Trafford. Boyd from Peteborough would give us a bit of flair but i think he'd be around £4 million to buy. The Pompey players wouldn't come for the money we'd offer imo

£4m? :lol:

Im pretty sure he only has 1 year left on his contract.

Chris Eagles is a better player than Scott Arfield!

I don't think Scott Arfield is good enough for us. I could see him coming and being similar to Naismith.

Don't particularly rate him either, although I'd have him ahead of Naismith.