There is a god!

BEE

Guy plays his heart out for our club and a so called god-botherer calls him a retard, a redneck (whatever the fuck thats meant to mean,seeing as its some sort of Americanism),and now his arms are too long and you dont find him attractive.

Anything else you'd like to get off your chest? I'm sure you can pray for forgiveness later........:pipe:

Plays his heart out? So what? I play my heart out when I play 5's, doesn't mean I should play for Rangers. I'm sick of idiots using this as a reason for duffers like mcculloch and broadfoot being in the team.

The faux indignation is particularly amusing when it comes from you.

He is a retard because he plays a sport for a living but doesn't seem to know the rules. When Kirk stops trying to manhandle and bear hug every opponent he comes up against I will stop calling him a retard.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy plays his heart out for our club and a so called god-botherer calls him a retard, a redneck (whatever the fuck thats meant to mean,seeing as its some sort of Americanism),and now his arms are too long and you dont find him attractive.

Anything else you'd like to get off your chest? I'm sure you can pray for forgiveness later........:pipe:

Plays his heart out? So what? I play my heart out when I play 5's, doesn't mean I should play for Rangers. I'm sick of idiots using this as a reason for duffers like mcculloch and broadfoot being in the team.

The faux indignation is particularly amusing when it comes from you.

He is a retard because he plays a sport for a living but doesn't seem to know the rules. When Kirk stops trying to manhandle and bear hug every opponent he comes up against I will stop calling him a retard.

Aye, ye might just be right.

A hoose worth half a million, a car worth 30k, nice wummin, good family, and plays for the Rangers.

And you think he's a retard?

I'm sure he'd have a wee chuckle if he wiz tae read this.

Somebody needs to go to bed and cut out the Monday night bevvying.

Yeah how many drinks have you had? I mean you usually talk nonsense but you must be hammered tonight.

Somebody needs to go to bed and cut out the Monday night bevvying.

Yeah how many drinks have you had? I mean you usually talk nonsense but you must be hammered tonight.

Alcohol is not for me, I leave that to the pikeys.

The only Rangers footballer I've ever seen that's been penalised for two foul throws within half an hour of each other.

I don't think I have seen any professional player do it ever!

Must be Allah

"Allah" and "God" are the same thing. Arabic-speaking Christians pray to Allah for example.

Fuck Allah , There's a Buddha after all

Siddartha Gautama never claimed to be a deity. It's quite a grey area but Buddhism is not thought of as a theistic religion, more a philosophical doctrine.

Wikipedia: "Since the time of the Buddha, the refutation of the existence of a creator has been seen as a key point in distinguishing Buddhist from non-Buddhist views. Buddhism is usually considered a religion, but is also commonly described as a "spiritual philosophy", because it generally lacks an absolute creator god."

So there!

Broadfoot isn't a stand out player but does he really deserve the slagging he gets? I mean he did take us to a European final quite recently.

I like him, he gives his all, sometimes that's better than a much better player not trying too hard (Mendes?)

So I thank Zeus for offering him a contract.

Broadfoot will apparently decide by the end of the month whether or not to stay with us.

Kirk Broadfoot will give Rangers a decision on his future before the end of the month.

The out-of-contract stopper’s agent has now held further talks with Ibrox chief executive Martin Bain, who has made an improved offer.

Broadfoot, who is also attracting lots of interest from England, will now decide his next move when he returns from holiday.

He said: “My agent has sat down with Rangers again and the club have made another offer.

“I haven’t had a chance to go into detail with my agent, but I plan to do that as soon as I return from holiday. I have a few options.

“I know my agents have been speaking to a number of interested clubs and so it will be a case of sifting through them and deciding what is going to be the move for me at this stage of my career.

“As I have said all along, my first choice would be to stay at Rangers, but I will get a better idea of things when I can talk again with my agents and see what is on the table.

“After that I can make a decision on my future.”

Broadfoot is believed to be interesting Wigan and Premiership hopefuls Blackpool, but he has blasted suggestions he’ll move to any other SPL teams after being linked with Dundee United.

“If I am going to leave Rangers then it definitely won’t be for another SPL club,” said the former St Mirren man.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/editor-s-picks-ignore/kirk-broadfoot-to-decide-on-deal-soon-1.1028624

It is shameful that Kirk Broadfoot is holding out for a better offer from Rangers.

A player of his standard should be accepting the first offer and keeping his mouth shut.

Imagine Kirk Broadfoot in the Prem drool.gif

@white hart lane against Lennon or Van persie at the emiratesboogie.png

They should be prepared to try and escape from Kirk's pocket.

Not too sure if he deserves improved terms. Back-up player at best, who's struggled with injuries over the last few seasons.

That's the most positive thing I can recall you saying about him......thing are looking up! (tu)