Nacho Novo leaves Rangers

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gutted, thought it would happen but really sad that it finally has. If we had a squad all with Nacho's committment we would be unstoppable.

All the very best wee man to you and your family.

Sad day but glad he has to gone to spain and not another SPL club.We will miss him - and he has letf some great memories - His atttitude to "them" hiis penalty against Florintina (?) goals agains celtic and McGreedy quotes.Perhaps vever our best but one of my favourites

There's only one Nacho Novo. :praise: :praise:

Gutted he's gone but delighted he's got the chance to play in La Liga. I'll be following his performance closely. Let's hope this isn't the start of something terrible.

goodbye nacho and good luck!

remember when a was about 10 that was the name always got and wanted on the back of my shirt and a was upsessed wif the guy.

thanks for the memories aswell ie. goals against the scum , penalty v fiorentina and also for giving ur all whenever called upon!

is it true that he never scored a hatrick for us? cos i heard that the other day and didnt think it was true!

One last time??

Theres only one, Nacho Novo!

He said no, to the provo!

He said no thanks, your a bunch of wanks!

Walkin' in a novo wonderland!!

Some of my best memories as a Rangers fan have been singin' that. Florence, Manchester, Helicopter sunday, Panathanikos away and especially whenever we played the celtic - Especially when at the san giro....

All The Best Nacho.

See you later wee man

I was there when you scored the pen in florence..... and it was the single greatest moment of my life!

At times the way you have been treated in regard to playing time has been nothing short of fucking ridiculous, so in a way there's a part of me that's glad your away and going to be a regular with Gijon.... you deserve some decent game time.

All the best Nacho

WATP