Nacho Delays Flight To Say Goodbye To Fans In N.I

Stu1993

I honestly dont like him or his attitude and all of my mates that have season tickets feel the same

I honestly cannot believe your attitude towards any RANGER , and if your mates have season tickets , what club are they for :shifty: if thats their feeling toward any of our players , it's not exactly SUPPORTING is it :redcard:

Has this hate just occured ,or did you have it when the wee man was banging the goals in for us and winding Timmy and the Sheep up ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate novo glad he is gone and believe me when i say im not the only one.

He already had this arranged the fact he moved teams shouldnt change it/

how can you hate him <cr>

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

I sincerely hope that someone has hacked your account.

AirdrieRangers fan = AirdrieCeltic fan :sherlock:

I hate novo glad he is gone and believe me when i say im not the only one.

He already had this arranged the fact he moved teams shouldnt change it/

how can you hate him <cr>

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

:lol:

I hate people who only see Rangers as a way to prove they are Protestant.

Away and beat your big drum there ya willy.

I dont like him or his stupid attitude

"haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing

Well he's Spanish so its hard for him to be fluent in English.

Im sure the Spanish would think the same of your gay voice if you moved over there.

"haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing

Christ, you're bitter.

Even more than me!

Christ, you're bitter.

Even more than me!

airdrierangers you are embarrassing yourself. i dont care if a player is catholic or not, the point is that 2 of the players who have played with complete passion and commitment in recent times are novo and marvin andrews - both catholic. also commenting on someones voice is desperate and childish.

i'll tell you what i hate though...fans who only 'support' rangers to get at other clubs/groups/faiths. i prefer people who support rangers first and foremost.

you are a mongoloid my son

Christ, you're bitter.

Even more than me!

airdrierangers you are embarrassing yourself. i dont care if a player is catholic or not, the point is that 2 of the players who have played with complete passion and commitment in recent times are novo and marvin andrews - both catholic. also commenting on someones voice is desperate and childish.

i'll tell you what i hate though...fans who only 'support' rangers to get at other clubs/groups/faiths. i prefer people who support rangers first and foremost.

Amoruso! :BELM:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

You're embarrassing.

Again, not that it matters, but Novo said in his autobiography that he's not a believer, while Andrews is Pentecostal :P

I thought that about Marvin too!

Again, not that it matters, but Novo said in his autobiography that he's not a believer, while Andrews is Pentecostal :P

I thought that about Marvin too!

ah well. the point was what i put in bold - the fact i didnt know just shows how little i care! lol