Nacho Delays Flight To Say Goodbye To Fans In N.I

Stu1993

I hate novo glad he is gone and believe me when i say im not the only one.

He already had this arranged the fact he moved teams shouldnt change it/

how can you hate him <cr>

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

What a fucking cunt you are.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he did try a bit too hard to win us over, but someone who has spent 6 years with the club, been apart of some of the biggest games over the last 10 years, he deserves more respect.

Think what AR is trying to say... Is some fans thought the whole Nacho Novo attitude towards them was a bit put on.

Seems like some people are acting like it's a bad thing for a player to have a good rapport with the fans.

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

Your an embarrassment.

Think what AR is trying to say... Is some fans thought the whole Nacho Novo attitude towards them was a bit put on.

Seems like some people are acting like it's a bad thing for a player to have a good rapport with the fans.

Not at all, he has and always will have a good rapport with us fans.

Some are just asking a few questions, like would he be stopping all over the place if he didn't have a book to sell. Which is a fair question.

I'd have thought he'd have gone to Espanyol over Gijon....but I'm glad that I don't have to support Espanyol next season, so no complaints here :)

he would have been a supersub at espanyol...

he just said he wants games.

maybe he did try a bit too hard to win us over, but someone who has spent 6 years with the club, been apart of some of the biggest games over the last 10 years, he deserves more respect.

Anybody that pulls on our strip deserves our respect, but it doesn't happen. We had some on here wishing some of our own players to get injured etc.

I've brought this point up before, but we really are a split support on a lot of things.

"He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do".

Extract from his book

"According to what he shouts at me, because I am Spanish that must make me a Catholic and as a Catholic I should never have signed for Rangers.

I've disgraced my religion by choosing the blue half of Glasgow. The only problem I have with all this is I'm NOT a Catholic"

Not at all, he has and always will have a good rapport with us fans.

Some are just asking a few questions, like would he be stopping all over the place if he didn't have a book to sell. Which is a fair question.

No he would not be stopping all over the place end of the day the players are paid to play not to be pals with the fans

So really your just saying you hate him because he is Catholic since all players want the fans to like them just dont try as much as the wee man. Even though he isn't catholic any player that comes through the door thats catholic you dont like, disgrace. Im sure the likes of Kaka,Iniesta,Torres etc are Catholic so you wouldnt like to have them at Rangers?

Idiot.

I sincerely hope that someone has hacked your account.

I don't think anyone has,and he is being serious sadly

So really your just saying you hate him because he is Catholic since all players want the fans to like them just dont try as much as the wee man. Even though he isn't catholic any player that comes through the door thats catholic you dont like, disgrace. Im sure the likes of Kaka,Iniesta,Torres etc are Catholic so you wouldnt like to have them at Rangers?

Idiot.

Not that it matters, but Kaka's a Prod :pipe:

Was Going to say this as well Kaka's a proddy.Besides the point im sure the poster fucking hated The Hammer when he was playing because he was a catholic?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I love the way AR keeps saying " my friends feel the same" as if that makes it ok :lol:

You really, and maybe your mates too, need to grow up.

You really, and maybe your mates too, need to grow up.

You tell em Robert!

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I love the way AR keeps saying " my friends feel the same" as if that makes it ok :lol:

Hitler's mates felt the same way too.

:lol:(tu)

Pish, from start to finish!

Pish, from start to finish!

He did score some important goals though. ;-)