Nacho Delays Flight To Say Goodbye To Fans In N.I

Stu1993

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate novo glad he is gone and believe me when i say im not the only one.

He already had this arranged the fact he moved teams shouldnt change it/

how can you hate him <cr>

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

He's not a catholic and how does he act like a "loyalist"

You and your pals sound like backward imbeciles..... (tu)

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

You are a spastic.

One is a member on here.

Well we do all right for ourselves so id say were ok

I know you're relatively young, but you don't half talk some absolute fucking shite sometimes.

That's an embarrassing post.

is there any club the wee man didnt support when he was a wean? :lol:

Him and Roobie Keane must have had some amount of football shirts when they were younger :) I will never forget Nacho for his goals against Hibs and Florentina :praise:. I dont care what religion a player is when he plays for us, as long as he gives his all and acts with the dignity you come to expect from Rangers that will do for me :)

One is a member on here.

WTF has that got to with it?

One is a member on here.

Well we do all right for ourselves so id say were ok

Did you mean to quote me as your answer bears no relation to what i asked you.

Has your tiny brain worked out novo isn't a catholic yet ? How does he act like a "loyalist" ?

I dont like him or his stupid attitude

"haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

You have posted some amount of shite about, Nacho. (td)

Anyways, Nacho is not a fucking catholic so your shitey comment isn't just pish but it's pish lies.

"haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Anyways, Nacho is not a fucking catholic so your shitey comment isn't just pish but it's pish lies.

What are you talking about Gary? All his friends agree too :sherlock:

Get a grip of ureself man, how can u hate him ? he has given absolutely everything in a rangers jersey scored so many important goals e.g the penalty in florence to take us to the uefa cup final, he hated the tims and he loved the gers he was a ger through and through, yet u hate him ?..see if u hate nacho novo i hate to imagine what u think about the rest of the squad <cr>

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

What are you talking about Gary? All his friends agree too :sherlock:

How many on the bus, Gary, agrees? :sherlock:

"What a load of shite, he was an ok wee player by for fuck sake get to fuck off back to spain."

Are you serious? What is actually wrong with you people? Now that you don't rate him or feel Rangers need him you think it's o.k to come out with nonsense like fuck off back to spain? Unlike you I value Nacho and his contribution to Rangers. The goals against Celtic, Belgrade, Panathinaikos, the Fiorentina pen and the maximum effort he gave every time represented us.

"He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist"

No he isn't and no he doesn't. He acts like a Rangers man because he is a Rangers man.

"I dont like him or his stupid attitude "haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing"

His attitude isn't stupid. He is a great competitor and in terms of the fans yes he loves to be loved but so what? In terms of attitude I'd take him over 99% of players going around these days.

Why can't people accept he played for us for years done well, loved the club and gave his all and now he's moving on.

Nacho wasn't the worlds best forward but who have we had in the last 8 years who is a world beater? He was good enough for us and we should wish him well at Sporting Gijon.

Hows your Spanish, if you don't mind me asking?

I was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt , thinking you probably have sunstroke due to the recent weather , but your continual posting of severe fucking lies makes it obvious your a bawbag of the highest order :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo: :novo:

Cant believe some of the shite am reading.

All i will say is, as an 18 year old rangers fan, nacho novo gave me the best moment of my life so far when he tucked that penalty away against fiorentina. Never felt like that in my life before.

God bless you nacho, True blue like the rest of us!

"What a load of shite, he was an ok wee player by for fuck sake get to fuck off back to spain."

Are you serious? What is actually wrong with you people? Now that you don't rate him or feel Rangers need him you think it's o.k to come out with nonsense like fuck off back to spain? Unlike you I value Nacho and his contribution to Rangers. The goals against Celtic, Belgrade, Panathinaikos, the Fiorentina pen and the maximum effort he gave every time represented us.

The guy who posted that is a serial arsehole.....

Rangersgary's gonny be efter you wee yin!