Nacho Delays Flight To Say Goodbye To Fans In N.I

Stu1993

I hate novo glad he is gone and believe me when i say im not the only one.

He already had this arranged the fact he moved teams shouldnt change it/

how can you hate him <cr>

He is a catholic who acts like a loyalist trust me when i say alot of fans feel the same as I do.

He spends his time trying to get the fans to like him. All of my mates with season tickets feel the same.

Then you and all your mates are mongo's.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason anybody could have for slating Nacho is that they are to cut to the chase bheggars. The wee man refused to sign for them and they won't forgive him, simple as. He has actually highlighted these people for the scum they are with their death threats and hate towards him. So not only have we his effort on the park to thank him for but also his defiance to adversity from the bomb throwers which has put them in the frame as the most horrible disgusting fans in the world. He has written himself into the folklore of our Club scoring against Hibs on Helcopter Sunday alone and the penalty against Fiorentina was also special. But don't forget every time the wee man came on the park he gave 100% and nine times out of ten we were rewarde with his efforts. Nacho Novo will be sadly missed and hopefully we will find somebody with his committment and personality on and off the park. Wee Man is a Legend. :sherlock:

The only reason anybody could have for slating Nacho is that they are to cut to the chase bheggars. The wee man refused to sign for them and they won't forgive him, simple as. He has actually highlighted these people for the scum they are with their death threats and hate towards him. So not only have we his effort on the park to thank him for but also his defiance to adversity from the bomb throwers which has put them in the frame as the most horrible disgusting fans in the world. He has written himself into the folklore of our Club scoring against Hibs on Helcopter Sunday alone and the penalty against Fiorentina was also special. But don't forget every time the wee man came on the park he gave 100% and nine times out of ten we were rewarde with his efforts. Nacho Novo will be sadly missed and hopefully we will find somebody with his committment and personality on and off the park. Wee Man is a Legend. :sherlock:

Well, I wasn't gonna say that but I have a feeling you're spot on :sherlock:

I would have thought Nachos love of Rangers is a consequence of his childhood support of Real Madrid...The Establishhment team if ever there was....As a atheist he has no allegiance to the church of rome....Best of all he got right up the great unwashed...SO A BIG THANK YOU WEE MAN

Cant believe some people are actually saying they hate Nacho? Get a grip :lol: .. Wish i could have got to say goodbye !

Agree 1000%. How any fan of this club could post such uttterly moronic shite is well and truly beyond me.

Just back from meeting him. What a gentleman he is!

Took pictures with everyone, handed out his autobiography, signed stuff and chatted with some of the kids.

Got my book signed and got my picture with him but sadly the top half of the picture is cut out :(

Sad to see the wee man go.

Took pictures with everyone, handed out his autobiography, signed stuff and chatted with some of the kids.

Got my book signed and got my picture with him but sadly the top half of the picture is cut out :(

Where you in the Cresta? I'm just back from meeting the wee man, hes an absolute legend!

Saw him in Waterstones in Belfast, got a book and he signed my Uncle's Nacho flag thats been all over the place.

Must say wasn't a fan of his shirt, it gave me a headache with all those mental red fuzzy checked lines :lol:

Where you in the Cresta? I'm just back from meeting the wee man, hes an absolute legend!

Sure was mate.

Had to leave early though. It was an honour just to shake the man's hand!

And then I'm off to the Harland and Wolff welders club on Friday for the end of season do.

I dont like him or his stupid attitude

"haha samaras" when he can barely speak english with his gay voice. Its embarrasing

Who gives a fuck who YOU like ? The man probably knows mare rangers songs than you dae

Nacho had this trip planned long ago it wasn't just a last min to say goodbye trip and although i love the wee Nacho man i have to say mebe AR is half right but just coming out with the wrong words.

Nacho had this trip planned long ago it wasn't just a last min to say goodbye trip and although i love the wee Nacho man i have to say mebe AR is half right but just coming out with the wrong words.

you should never hate a player of the team you support. Yes nacho charmed the fans, but every player does. AR would you rather Rangers players didn't get the fans going? Nacho had fire in his belly which is lacking in football today.

The part where i thought he might be right on was he just came over to sell some books but part of me also says he might have had a geniune reason also.

Sure was mate.

Had to leave early though. It was an honour just to shake the man's hand!

And then I'm off to the Harland and Wolff welders club on Friday for the end of season do.

Was meant to be going to the Welders myself but had to pull out.