Pre Order New Kit

stevoGers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defender Andy Webster has officially unveiled Rangers new home kit for Season 2010/11. Webster, who returns to the SPL Champions following a successful loan spell at Dundee United where he won the Scottish Cup, commented: “I had a fantastic time at Dundee United but I am delighted to be back at Rangers and I look forward to wearing the Light Blue jersey once again.

“I am sure our supporters will love the new strip, the boys were successful playing in last season’s kit and hopefully we can be just as successful in the new top throughout 2010/11.”

The Club invited supporters to provide feedback on key features they would like to see and the overriding feeling was to reflect previous kits. As a result the 2010/11 home kit harks back to the Bill Struth era of the 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s and features a distinctive white collar. The top is complimented by traditional Rangers black socks with red trim and the classic white shorts.

Rangers Chief Executive Martin Bain commented: “The home kit design was a result of fan focus groups and consultation with the Club and JJB and the shirt is reminiscent of classic Rangers strips from the 20’s, 30’s, 40’s and 50’s - representing our history of success and tradition.

“Today’s launch is the first visual activity by our new official Club sponsor Tennent’s Lager and we are confident this association will deliver on a number of levels. The Tennent’s brand has been synonymous with Scottish football for decades and we look forward to forging a successful relationship in the seasons ahead.”

Tennent’s Managing Director, Mike Lees, commented: “We are absolutely delighted to begin a three year association with Rangers and Celtic (from 1 July) - two clubs that share the same Glasgow heritage as Tennent's. We have been involved in Scottish football now for the past 36 years, and see this partnership as a great opportunity to continue this support.”

Andy Kerr, President of the Rangers Assembly, commented: “The fans are always asking for retro style kit to be brought out and this one with the white collar goes back in time to the Bill Struth Era, it should prove really popular with our support.”

You can pre-order the new Tennent’s Lager sponsored strip from tomorrow by logging on to rangers.co.uk, visiting Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium, Rangers JJB store Argyle Street, selected JJB stores or via mail order on 0871 702 1972^. All fans who pre-order the kit, which is on sale from 24 June, will receive free shirt printing on launch day!*

Thats the e.mail i got,,think il b making a call tomorrow to get it ordered..also pict is the one that was pictured on here a wile back with the Tennants in WHITE!

I was hopin the tennants would have been RED,,would have looked well with the blue top red tennants and white collar, lol

Is it going to be available to pre-order from JJB this year?

You can pre-order the new Tennent’s Lager sponsored strip from tomorrow by logging on to rangers.co.uk, visiting Rangers JJB Megastore at Ibrox Stadium, Rangers JJB store Argyle Street, selected JJB stores

I love the fact that they used Webster as the kit model making the United fans sick to see their captain back at his rightful club

A wee thought jist crossed ma mind there - Between big Davie and Webster, we've actually won the Treble!:praise:

going home now to order it

If you click on Shop then rangers merchandise you will see the pre order bit, theres no link on the actual report though......

just done mine, was hoping they would be out for June 10th so I could fly the flag in NYC :uk: