• Brian Laudrup
    • Messi

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGeady

Which Laudrup . . . Michael or Brian? <cr>

Many continental (and Danish) fans would say Michael was the better player. Not by much, mind you.

Two really great players, and Brian has to rate as one of the most skillful players I have seen in Scotland.

But Messi is up there as one of the world's greatest players. Ever. :praise:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Taraabt

A head case but a great talent, Walter if you are reading get this player snapped up (tu)

(tu)

McGeady

Many continental (and Danish) fans would say Michael was the better player. Not by much, mind you.

Two really great players, and Brian has to rate as one of the most skillful players I have seen in Scotland.

Sorry I didn't realise that some of the simple RM users would get confused what players to think of when mentioning the name Laudrup.

McGeady

Sorry I didn't realise that some of the simple RM users would get confused what players to think of when mentioning the name Laudrup.

Every day's a schoolday. :wink:

Some younger fans cannot grasp how good Laudrup actually was...

I mean he was nominated for the world player of the year and instrumental in Denmark's Euro 1992 success.

Well said this man also i would say cooper was even better IMO. (tu)

Some younger fans cannot grasp how good Laudrup actually was...

I mean he was nominated for the world player of the year and instrumental in Denmark's Euro 1992 success.

This is all true, and Laudrup was a phenomenal player, but Messi is still better. There is no shame in that for Laudrup. He wasn't even the best footballing Laudrup (of this there is no real doubt, if we ignore our obvious bias :P) , but he was sure as hell a fantastic footballer and we'd all kill to have him back at Ibrox.

McGeady

Every day's a schoolday. :wink:

saturdays and sundays urny mate! :lol: